WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Brute

Hooked
This guy, and those like him are what makes WAYALIFE what it is. Family, Ohana...

I did give some consideration to Ed's kind offer, but I'm too buried dealing with what will become of Nataqua and other life stuff to get away this time. I promise, from here on out, to keep up on the WAYALIFE events tab! I'll be looking forward to the videos and stories, have a fantastic time! :thumb:

Sorry you can't make it...there will be other opportunities in the future...I'm sure of it.

Copy on the update...flying out of Dallas in the morning for WA to prep for the trip...grinning ear to ear anticipating a road trip. Breakfast is no big deal for me...I only drink coffee for breakfast anyway...and the fridge will be full of water and road snacks...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know ya'll got the memo. Really looking forward to seeing you all soon :wings:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Recieved, it’s out

Attachments

• 42F917FE-C845-4CAF-B08F-4A0B2C8BDC94.jpg
    42F917FE-C845-4CAF-B08F-4A0B2C8BDC94.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Message received and we’ll be prepping our gear and meals/snacks accordingly over the next few days. Looking forward to seeing y’all again real soon now. [emoji6]

Top Bottom