WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I would really enjoy joining you all, but sadly my R&R is scheduled for February. Maybe next year. Is the first week of January the norm or does it fluctuate? I have to plan 3 months in advance. Have a great time , I'll just have to enjoy the photos again.:)

ramin

This is great; I would love to join. Thanks for the invite and looking forward to seeing everyone.
Ray IMG_0842.JPG

Attachments

• C4382C6A-82C4-4A67-BB06-E352EA6A58C9.jpg
    C4382C6A-82C4-4A67-BB06-E352EA6A58C9.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well, Cindy and I always hope that you and Tina could make it but we're glad to hear you confirm :thumb:

Awesome - so glad to here you can make it out! Let's see a pic of you :thumb:

:wings: WooHoo!! Been way too long my friend. So looking forward to seeing you and your family again :thumb:

Please post up a pic :cool:

Wasn’t it last years kick off run he was on?

blazer

Caught the Bug
Sure would like to go again on another great adventure with the group. Please sign me up, thanks. jeep photo.jpg

jdofmemi

Put me in, and with any luck my other half, depending on her work schedule.
2015 JKUR,

Jerry, Becky Landon and Aurora

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180407_105142~2_crop_196x267.jpg
    MVIMG_20180407_105142~2_crop_196x267.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20181003_210017_01-612x612.jpg
    IMG_20181003_210017_01-612x612.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_20181003_210100_01-612x612.jpg
    IMG_20181003_210100_01-612x612.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 254
  • MVIMG_20180525_174940-800x600-200x150.jpg
    MVIMG_20180525_174940-800x600-200x150.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20181115_170133_01_crop_204x318.jpg
    IMG_20181115_170133_01_crop_204x318.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 240

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife Lila and me, Casey. Although I’ll likely be making the trip solo this year.
The Jeep, has changed a bit since last year. Upgraded front axle with ARB and 5.13’s. Factory rear housing with ARB and 35 spline shafts. Cooper STT pro 37x13.50x17. Fox reservoir shocks. Uh... probably forgetting some stuff. On board Air CB etc.

Well that's a bummer that Lila may not be able to come. Still, it'll be good to see ya.

I stay go...that's Hawaiian for "I'm in"...

WooHoo!! :rock:

My name is Tony and I will be bringing my better half Stephanie!
We will be bringing our 2018 JLUR. It's running a Rancho 2" lift with 8 EVO adjustable control arms. 37" Cooper STT Pros on KMC XD231 Beadlock wheels.

Sweet! We'll more than likely be bringing our JL as well. :yup:

View attachment 315095 .
Emily at last years kick off run.

Here’s one of the three of us. Dan and Leslie. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!!

We will be in our 2013 Rubicon. 37s on 3” plush rides.

LOL!! Emily is so cute :cool:

Not sure which jeep we will be bringing but I would guess the two door.

You think you might be able to come out early or would the best you can do is pull in late Friday night like always?

Sure would like to go again on another great adventure with the group. Please sign me up, thanks.

Cool deal! Looking forward to seeing you again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Count me in. I'm Cendee from West Haven, UT. I drive a 2015 JKU Rubicon with a lift and 35" Coopers. Have done many upgrades since May when I got hooked on the trails in Moab. I look forward to meeting you guys.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you in person :thumb:

Ed will be going solo...driving either this...or that

Can't wait to see the boat :crazyeyes:

The 4 door :thumb: All the cool kids are bringing stockers.

LOL!! Nothing wrong with a stock Jeep :yup:

I did find this photo. Sorry about the guy in the background. [emoji8]

Carl is my name. Everybody’s been calling me Moochie since before I can remember.

I think your ass is getting a bit warm :cheesy:

Haven't made one of these yet. Count me in, working on Alex, gotta check her schedule. Will post up more later tonight

No way, really?? That is so cool and I so hope Alex can make it too :thumb:

MericaMade

Gotta line up a baby sitter but I would love to join and meet you guys. I have been looking froward to something like this for awhile.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Someone needs to wake Trailbud up from hibernation and get him on the list this year.

Yeah, he's been hard to get out to play lately. :grayno:

I would really enjoy joining you all, but sadly my R&R is scheduled for February. Maybe next year. Is the first week of January the norm or does it fluctuate? I have to plan 3 months in advance. Have a great time , I'll just have to enjoy the photos again.:)

Bummer you can't make it out.

This is great; I would love to join. Thanks for the invite and looking forward to seeing everyone.
Ray

No way, awesome! Looking forward to seeing you my friend :yup:

Man I forgot about this run [emoji17]. I'll have to plan for next year.

But next year is about a month away ;)

I’ve been looking at this for a couple of years. Is there still room, I want to go.

Awesome, I'll be sure to get you on the list. Please post up a pic when you get a chance :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Put me in, and with any luck my other half, depending on her work schedule.
2015 JKUR,

Jerry, Becky Landon and Aurora

Very cool! Looking forward to meeting you in person :cool:

Gotta line up a baby sitter but I would love to join and meet you guys. I have been looking froward to something like this for awhile.

Cool - I'll get you added to the list. Post up a pic when you get a chance. :yup:

Lol, I might have made it out 6 times. I have to swap the motor before then. So hopefully I can get it done.

Getter done already!! :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you in person :thumb:

Can't wait to see the boat :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Nothing wrong with a stock Jeep :yup:

I think your ass is getting a bit warm :cheesy:

No way, really?? That is so cool and I so hope Alex can make it too :thumb:
Heck ya! I told myself I need to do a better job enjoying life next year instead of working all the time so starting out on a good note! She's planning on coming just has to get that day off of work. Looking fwd to it and getting the JL out!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Heck ya! I told myself I need to do a better job enjoying life next year instead of working all the time so starting out on a good note! She's planning on coming just has to get that day off of work. Looking fwd to it and getting the JL out!

Damn, that's awesome :rock:

Top Bottom