WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

SDG

Caught the Bug
Speaking of which, how many stock rigs do we have coming anyway? I know that benatc1 is stock but I've seen him wheel and he knows what he's getting himself into but are there any others? I could have sworn there was at least one or two more.

I still have a stock driveline... transfer case... well its the 3rd one of those... but still stock!

Stock air filter too!

Cabin air filter may even be original!!!!!

Never had American Honey as I'm a Jack guy. My wife likes their Tennessee Honey though.

We have a large bottle of Jack and 1800 Silver left over from my son's wedding we can bring along if supplies are gonna be short. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

The Tennessee honey is my preferred without a doubt. I’m going to be stopping in mesquite to replenish my stock.

benatc1

Hooked
We're not, but have also taken a liking to Eddie's Bee Sting. It's not as sweet and packs a bit more punch...��. If I have time to mix some up I'll be bringing some to share with all.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh yeah, you just know there will be some Bee Sting on this trip :honey:

View attachment 318083

Sting is certainly better than the plain honey!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We'll be bringing 4 bottles of Bee Sting with us but we're having a hard time tracking down small plastic shot glasses. For those of you who live in bigger cities, is there any chance I could get you to pick some up? Don't bother with the colorful ones that only come 10 in a pack as they tend to be expensive. Typically, the clear 1.5 oz glasses can be found by the 100 at party supply stores and for cheap. Please let me know if anyone can grab some. Thanks!

We'll be bringing 4 bottles of Bee Sting with us but we're having a hard time tracking down small plastic shot glasses. For those of you who live in bigger cities, is there any chance I could get you to pick some up? Don't bother with the colorful ones that only come 10 in a pack as they tend to be expensive. Typically, the clear 1.5 oz glasses can be found by the 100 at party supply stores and for cheap. Please let me know if anyone can grab some. Thanks!

I think I’ve seen them here in salt lake at a few places. I’ll try and track some down.

BaddestCross

We're pretty much on first-name basis with all the party stores here after the wedding. How many do you want?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom