WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

jesse3638

Hooked
Eddie and gang;
Sorry, we'll have to back out of this run. Susan's brother and sister passed away within two days of each other last week and we are still grieving. I hope you understand. We were really looking forward to seeing you all but we just don't have the wind in our sails just yet.
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you both. If there is anything you need say the word.
No shit. I was up in the high desert today and it barely got above freezing by 3 pm. Windchill made it worse. My face is still stinging. I'm bringing my long johns on this trip.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I was rotating tires and greasing the drive shafts yesterday and today in the low 40's. Nitrile gloves actually provide a bit of warmth. However I don't think my ass has warmed up from sitting on cold concrete..haha.

I'm bringing my coffee kit so I can brew trail coffee or make cup o noodles for lunch..😉

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I did that before. My parents got phone calls from school principals back home because I was wearing shorts. They wanted to make sure I wasn’t being neglected. Lol

Would shovel snow and all that in shorts. Only thing I wouldn’t do in shorts was snowblow because it would always blow back and that was cold. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wear shorts every day. A guy at my last job asked "how cold does it have to be before you wear pants?" I didn't care. My legs get hot when I wear pants. My new job that starts this month doesn't allow shorts so I have to go find all two pairs of my pants now. :(

WJCO

Meme King
I did that before. My parents got phone calls from school principals back home because I was wearing shorts. They wanted to make sure I wasn’t being neglected. Lol

Would shovel snow and all that in shorts. Only thing I wouldn’t do in shorts was snowblow because it would always blow back and that was cold. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wear shorts every day. A guy at my last job asked "how cold does it have to be before you wear pants?" I didn't care. My legs get hot when I wear pants. My new job that starts this month doesn't allow shorts so I have to go find all two pairs of my pants now. :(

It was 8 here this morning. Shoveled snow in shorts and sandals like always. Had to go shopping afterwards at 3 stores. Wore sandals and shorts again. Other than the 2 parking lots that don't plow, life was good.

jdofmemi

The fact that you can pick that up at Walmart makes me hate live in Salt Lake even more. 🤨

I grew up in Colorado, right across the border from Utah. Sundays there was a line at the liquor store, people from Utah out of alcohol and would drive over to re stock. It was always their busiest day.

I grew up in Colorado, right across the border from Utah. Sundays there was a line at the liquor store, people from Utah out of alcohol and would drive over to re stock. It was always their busiest day.

Yeah that’s pretty much how it is in Wyoming when I drive to Evanston for lottery tickets on a Sunday. The Utah plates at the liquor store out number all others 5-1 ha!

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Pants are for Court, Weddings and Funerals.

jesse3638

Hooked
All cleaned up and ready to go. 2 step polished, sealed and waxed my drivers door. No more holograms. Huge difference between the front and rear door. Maybe I'll go the rest when I get home..haha.

1546475363621.jpg

Here's the difference.

1546475439255.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom