WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Here are some shots we took as well. Again a major thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this together every year. Moochie, thanks for watching our tail all weekend... literally. It was good talking to all of you guys and being able to hang with the group. Adam, glad your windows stayed intact. Chris thanks for the heads up on the motor. Vic, Jim, James Ed and Don, thanks for sitting and talking with us and sharing the stories. Ray and Rachel it was good seeing you guys again, hope to see the gang back on the trail soon. Thanks all for making my pops feel welcome and helping me to show him a good time. It was good catching up with you Jesse. Tony and Steph you guys showed some really amazing loyalty when Don and his wife had to leave. Jim and the dynatrac team that showed up, Code1 is an impressive build and we were all lucky and excited to see you guys turn up. And the rest of you all who’s name I just can’t remember, thank you for showing us a great time. What a great family to be a part of.
Day one...
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg
IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg
Day two...
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0612.jpg
IMG_0678.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg

Can’t wait for next year!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On the road and haven’t been able to catch up on all the posts. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who joined us on this run and for making it so much fun. Cindy and I hope you all had a great time and look forward to seeing you out on the trail again and soon. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great stuff[emoji106]
Looking forward to seeing more. Knowing I possibly take the worlds worst photos I only took a couple.

Here’s one of Overlander getting his rear stuffed...
IMG_0335.jpg .

Brute. Objects in mirror are larger than they appear.
IMG_0279.JPG .

And a random one.
IMG_0293.JPG .

Last edited:

jdofmemi

A few more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_113520-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190105_113520-1008x756.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20190105_103317-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190105_103317-1008x756.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 192
  • MVIMG_20190106_092800-1008x756.jpg
    MVIMG_20190106_092800-1008x756.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 199

Ruvicon

IMG_7554.JPG

James, it was a pleasure helping you out. You would have done the same for me if the table was turned. Thanks to Kirk for jumping in at 6am also to lend a helping hand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I'm twenty minutes from home, but haven't eaten all day, so after 9 hours of driving I stopped into Stan's in Issaquah for a bite...

First of all, a mahalo nui to Eddie & Cindy for putting this on...it was great meeting some people again, and some for the first time. I thoroughly enjoyed all three days.

I want to thank Adam for supplying a missing bolt that dropped out on my sway bar retainer bracket...the other three bolts were loose as well...without being asked, he just went under my rig and began wrenching on it...mahalo brah...

Jim from Dynatrac helped solve a fuse issue that caused my compressor to jam in the on position...thanks Jim.

Already looking forward to the next one...a hui hou!

Brute

Hooked
Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Vic is the man...

ramin

Another memorable weekend exploring. Thank you Eddie, Cindy and all that helped out.
Kevin and I had a great time and looking forward to the next one. 🙂

JAGS

Hooked
Another memorable weekend exploring. Thank you Eddie, Cindy and all that helped out.
Kevin and I had a great time and looking forward to the next one. [emoji846]

Couldn’t believe how much older Kevin is already. That class of 2018 shirt he wore one day about made me fall over. Crazy to think how many years we’ve been at this. Great to see you both again and look forward to catching up again soon.

Top Bottom