WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

noroad

Man i wish i had more time to prepare, owell hopefully next time i will have the funds to pick up and drive out!

Calhoun2137

I wish i could make this trip so I could meet everyone. I am 1450 miles away. and i dont think the military would let me take leave at that time. maybe i could catch yal on another amazing trip.:rolleyes2:

take lots of pics for me!!! :beer::beer::beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Also, I need to point out that this is a really BIG group already and it'll be hard enough to get everyone to Rubicon Springs at a reasonable hour as is. Having said that, we will be requiring everyone to stick to the main trail and will NOT be allowing people to take on harder lines just for the fun of it. Don't like that rule, please don't come. Being that we will be running the trail so early in the year, the trail will most likely be plenty tough for most people as is. And, to that point, people need to know that body damage and breaks CAN and DO happen all the time so you need to be aware of that as well. While we are happy to help where we can, we will NOT be held responsible for any carnage your Jeep suffers.

pastorwug

Looks like this is the best bet for us to take on the Rubicon for the first time - please count us in :thumb:

We have all the minimum requirements.

David1tontj

Still room for a Tj??? Put me on the list if possible! Thanks!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JeepFan

Hooked
Can’t wait for this journey to begin! I can barely describe my excitement in words so I’ll just add a few smileys...
:clap2: :rock: :brows: :crazyeyes: :thumb: :D :wings: Did I miss any? :thinking:

Top Bottom