WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Just a reminder for the first timers, while it's not a requirement it is nice if everyone brings one bundle of fire wood so that we don't freeze while we sit around and drink. :D

Also for those that plan to go up on Saturday and want to caravan please post up so we don't leave anyone. We plan to roll out of bravo burger at 8AM sharp! For those coming from the west we should be in Lone Pine by 10:30 and rolling shortly there after.

So far the only ones I know of that are planning to meet up on Saturday are,

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??
Scuba Steve??

If you plan to leave doors at eddies then you don't want to go with us.

Working on my timing, but likely going to caravan up....will confirm as we get closer.

I will be leaving South Orange County at about 4am and headed to Carson City, at least that's the current plan.

I'm leaving Philomath oregon at midnight Friday night. 😁 and heading to Carson city.

It's gonna suck.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Just a reminder for the first timers, while it's not a requirement it is nice if everyone brings one bundle of fire wood so that we don't freeze while we sit around and drink. :D

Also for those that plan to go up on Saturday and want to caravan please post up so we don't leave anyone. We plan to roll out of bravo burger at 8AM sharp! For those coming from the west we should be in Lone Pine by 10:30 and rolling shortly there after.

So far the only ones I know of that are planning to meet up on Saturday are,

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??
Scuba Steve??

If you plan to leave doors at eddies then you don't want to go with us.

Lucy and I have decided we better go on up on Friday because we are leaving doors at Carson Central. Sharkey needs them ya know.
So, we'll look forward to seeing you all on Saturday in South Lake Tahoe.
We will be bringing firewood, maybe the kind that makes colored sparkles when they burn. :clap2:

We will be bringing firewood, maybe the kind that makes colored sparkles when they burn. :clap2:

I've got some pressure treated lumber that'll kill all Mosquitos in the area!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Apparently sir, you know NOTHING about tactical and evasive driving. 4 and 8.

Only when driving through the rough neighborhoods in my area like Chino and Fontana. Some bad ass OC bitches recently took over the gang scene there. :eek: :cheesy:

Top Bottom