WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Just ordered up what is hopefully the last of my camping gear needed for the trip. For those interested, I was able to find a good deal on one of the models of camping stoves that MTG got feedback on in his thread here. Target of all places had a great price on the same or similar set up Camp Chef stove. If you, or your sig other, have the Red card you get an additional 5% off and free shipping. Here's a link to Camp Chef at Target.

Ok, looks like 2012jkfng702 is up. If you're still interested in joining us, you need to chime in with an updated pic. If you don't chime in by Friday, the next guy on the list will be up. As we get closer, I suspect that there may even be another change to the list or two so, if you're one of them and want to join us, I would recommend that you get your specs posted up as well as a pic to prove you meet the requirements and as soon as possible. First come - first serve at this point.

I am going to triple check today to see if there is any way possible to pull this off. I have to put in 8 hours of flight time so it probably won't be till later that I get to post. My rig is ready excepting proper sticker placement and removal. The problem will be trying to find a babysitter :(. I'll try to be as prompt as possible but who ever is in line next start getting excited.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eddie, on the waiting list... Hoping to join you guys. If my name comes up, I'm planning to go. I have an ORE sticker on my windshield. Do I have to remove for run? Or can I put Wayalife sticker on the bottom of the windshield?

IMG_1036.jpg

Two nights in Rubicon Springs is good for the sole. :yup: It holds a very special place in Lori’s (RascalRubi) and my hearts. ;)

178565_10150973042633971_2137594914_o.jpg

Very cool pic. I want to go camping so bad.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey JK_Epidimick, looks like you're up. If you still want to join us, you need to post up your specs and a photo of you Jeep showing that you meet the requirements needed.

Thanks for the opportunity to join the run. Due to prior arrangements and the uncertainty of me being able to get leave signed. I feel it would be fair to just pass it to the next one on the wait list. Maybe next run.

Understood and hope we do catch you on a future run.

TheDuff, you're up next. Need the pic and specs and you're on. If anyone else on the list has the requirements needed to join the run, post up now. Being that I'll be on the road soon, I'd like to wrap this up now so it'll be first come first serve. You have until Monday.

Understood and hope we do catch you on a future run.

TheDuff, you're up next. Need the pic and specs and you're on. If anyone else on the list has the requirements needed to join the run, post up now. Being that I'll be on the road soon, I'd like to wrap this up now so it'll be first come first serve. You have until Monday.

Umm that was the guy that didn't respond when he was up. You already added Chris(2012jkfing....blah blah blah) to the list.

Top Bottom