WAYALIFE VIDEO Clips from the Rubicon Trail : June 2015

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is a short clip of Chris Kelly taking on the Rubicon Trail Buck Island Lake Double Bumps which can be tricky not only because of the slick granite you have to climb but also because you have to hit them with your tires wet! As you will see in this clip, there's more then one way to get to the top but if you're the one doing the filming, you had better stand clear or be quick on your feet!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This is a short clip of Chris Kelly taking on the Rubicon Trail Buck Island Lake Double Bumps which can be tricky not only because of the slick granite you have to climb but also because you have to hit them with your tires wet! As you will see in this clip, there's more then one way to get to the top but if you're the one doing the filming, you had better stand clear or be quick on your feet!

Lol dangerous jobs.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Just saw these come across Instagram! Very nice! Thanks for posting the longer versions out here! Looks like a blast!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In spite of the lack of snow we've had up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains this year, it was surprising to see a good amount of water still on the Rubicon Trail. In fact, crossing the river, the guys in our group running 37" tires were getting sinking their tires all the way under and those with 35's were actually taking on some water. Check it out.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
In spite of the lack of snow we've had up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains this year, it was surprising to see a good amount of water still on the Rubicon Trail. In fact, crossing the river, the guys in our group running 37" tires were getting sinking their tires all the way under and those with 35's were actually taking on some water. Check it out.

So for the July run, those of us in 35s should just run with the plugs out I assume

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Perfect sounds good! 👍🏻 Frank, I got floaters for you, my 16mo just learned how to swim so he doesn't need them anymore 😂😄✌🏻

Top Bottom