WAYALIFE VIDEO : If One Opens... I'm Outta Here!

WJCO

Meme King
I was worried that all 3 Jeeps were going to get stuck in the sand. But then again, I noticed Tony stayed out of it, lol. Probably didn't want to get any abrasions on his brake backing plates.

Watching you guys play in the sand definitely gave me flashbacks of last year when I got stuck in some nasty mud trying to help some folks and the Jeep spent a couple nights out in the desert.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had to watch it on "fast-forward" but it looks like a great trip. I'll have to come back and watch the whole thing at normal speed. Love these type of videos/trips the most. Really like the drone footage being incorporated into your videos. Wish we could still be a part of these types of trips.

LOL!! Well, I hope you still enjoy the video at regular speed :crazyeyes:

Had to stop partway through - Is the Overlander Dozer 2 door history? :thinking:

He's driving Tina's Jeep - his girlfriend :crazyeyes:

that's what so cool about Nevada, so many areas that use be inhabited for something...

that sand was crazy! makes me wonder what the military buried out there :thinking:

It really is like a time machine here. You can literally visit places that still look exactly like they would have looked hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

As far as the sand goes, it was the ancient beach to the lake that once exists there. The sand was like what you'd find on an ocean beach though, more coarse and super soft... yeah, I bet the military buried something there :crazyeyes: :D

Awesome trip. Man I gotta get out there near you guys. When did Adam get a new Jeep?

Let us know when you can come out :cool:

Very cool trip, I missed a good one. Couple of things:
1. good music and a ton of editing. Very nice!
2. I love the caves and how You send Tony in first. :).

:cheesy: Gotta play it safe. Send in the new guy :D

I did not see enough Adam [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy: He's the quite type :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The parting drone footage was epic.

Glad you liked it :cool:

After several months of no-wheeling, it was great that Steph and I got to get out on the trail with friends and family! Thank you Eddie and Cindy for showing us yet another wonder of Northern Nevada.

It's about time you two came out and wheeled with us. Need to do it again and soon :yup:

LOL! Guess who Eddie would have sent in first if you joined us? :crazyeyes:

You are crewman number 6, right? :cheesy:

Very cool places!!!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed seeing them.

Pretty cool!

Thank you :)

Cool formations! The ending shot on the dry lake bed turned out great!

Thanks, we're glad you liked it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well if we didn't learn anything else, we learned that if you are stuck in super fine sand, you need a vehicle with at least two Eddiepowers to recover your vehicle.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Cool video! Was a fun trip even though Tina and I were both out of it and total Debbie downers not going into the caves.

eh, it's all good. We're just glad you could join us and there's always a next time :yup:

Very cool video. I believe I know that area, now I'm gonna have to get out and try to find those caves.

I'm sure you do. Thanks for not posting it up. I'm sure we'll be doing this trip again and next time, you'll have to join us. :cool:

I dig the adventure videos. History is cool.

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it :

I was worried that all 3 Jeeps were going to get stuck in the sand. But then again, I noticed Tony stayed out of it, lol. Probably didn't want to get any abrasions on his brake backing plates.

:cheesy: Actually, Tony did go in but he was being very careful. :yup:

Great video! Thanks for sharing.:yup:

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

Watching you guys play in the sand definitely gave me flashbacks of last year when I got stuck in some nasty mud trying to help some folks and the Jeep spent a couple nights out in the desert.

Oh man, what you did back then sounded epic.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL!! Well, I hope you still enjoy the video at regular speed :crazyeyes:

He's driving Tina's Jeep - his girlfriend :crazyeyes:

It really is like a time machine here. You can literally visit places that still look exactly like they would have looked hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

As far as the sand goes, it was the ancient beach to the lake that once exists there. The sand was like what you'd find on an ocean beach though, more coarse and super soft... yeah, I bet the military buried something there :crazyeyes: :D

Let us know when you can come out :cool:

:cheesy: Gotta play it safe. Send in the new guy :D

:cheesy: He's the quite type :crazyeyes:

I like to say it’s our jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Simply amazing. The outsides of those caves are incredible. The textures drive me crazy. I have to see that for myself. Thank you for sharing.

Nevada’s secret

We just did this awesome trip two weekends ago. This is what’s so great about living in Nevada! Missed the petroglyphs, but on our list next time. Keeping this place a secret, as it is almost untouched and undisturbed! Thanks for sharing a great video!

Jermovi

Really cool adventure. My favorite kind of Jeeping. It's nice to see you guys doing adventure videos more often. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom