WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust 3

JAGS

Hooked
Just updated the list and unfortunately, piginajeep and Jen are out. However, Irish JK and Mrs. Irish JK are in to take their place! :thumb:

Oh shit. Are you having tribal councils like a whiskey wanderlust survivor series. [emoji6]Hopefully we don't get voted off the island. [emoji23][emoji23]

Assuming you'll be taking Moby, you'll have a LS tag along now. [emoji41][emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
In case you all haven't looked. Seems like some cold nights and cold mornings ahead. Great day wheeling weather as it stands now. [emoji16]

I'm ready to get the show on the road...but glad to have one more day to pack things up. [emoji106] See you all soon!! 🥃🥃

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In case you all haven't looked. Seems like some cold nights and cold mornings ahead. Great day wheeling weather as it stands now. [emoji16]

I'm ready to get the show on the road...but glad to have one more day to pack things up. [emoji106] See you all soon!! 🥃🥃

LOL!! At least it won't be raining like it is up here and the daytime temps will be in the 70's :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! At least it won't be raining like it is up here and the daytime temps will be in the 70's :yup:

Yeah, saw you guys are getting some rain, and snow in the sierras. Don't let the "r" word follow you out. [emoji6]. Those daytime low 70s will be great. [emoji16][emoji106]

KICKROX

Man, I wish I would have read this thread correctly the first time.. I thought this was an older thread. Chely and I would have loved to have joined you guys.. too late now.
Have a great time! I'll look forward to the pics.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Man, I wish I would have read this thread correctly the first time.. I thought this was an older thread. Chely and I would have loved to have joined you guys.. too late now.
Drive down to my place instead and let's have a drinking rally weekend..ha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
That does suck. I thought I misread it at first too and got lucky..haha. It would have been good to see you two.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Damn, that would have been cool. We'll just have to do this again soon! [emoji106]

Top Bottom