WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who have the time and would like to join Cindy and I on an overland journey filled with adventures and libations, we invite you to attend our upcoming, WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust! This multiday trip that will be taking place the first week of April and as always, out in the great State of Nevada. Interested? Here are a few things you need to know.

1. The point of this trip is to off-road our way to remote saloons and imbibe in them. If you're someone who doesn't drink, this may not be a trip for you.
2. Because of the nature of this event, as in, we'll be visiting saloons and consuming alcohol, this isn't exactly a kid friendly event.
3. Space is very limited due to lodging restrictions and I cannot guarantee that you'll make the list.
4. Cindy and I are NOT tour guides and a trip like this is something we prefer to do with friends. Needless to say, if you aren't at least somewhat active on WAYALIFE, we would ask that you not sign up.
5. This is a stock friendly trip but we will be covering a LOT of miles, most of which is off road and there is a high likelihood of pinstriping.
6. We will be meeting up on the evening of Sunday, March 31st, wanderlusting Monday thru Friday and then heading for home on Saturday, April 6th.

Still interested? Please let me know as soon as possible as we only have a few spots left.

WANDERLUSTERS
wayoflife CarsonCindy
AZVAJKU Traciehue
Moochie
Trail Bud
Bronco Bob
Rancho Rubi Michelle
JeepFan GemHunter
Mike Pierson Robyn
Strainger Strainger's Heart
JAGS

20240303113347-8afa2800.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish we could go, but we just don't have a babysitter unfortunately. I'll be there in spirit 🥃. I hope you all have a great time!
Sorry to hear you can't make this trip but I totally get it.
If Dirthead signs up, ask for his ID....

I would love to do something like this, if I were a few thousand miles closer.

Fun and safe travels.
:ROFLMAO:
Looks like a good group already! Bummed we can’t make it.
Real bummer you can't make this trip. Such good memories from the past.

If Dirthead signs up, ask for his ID....

I would love to do something like this, if I were a few thousand miles closer.

Fun and safe travels.
Hey hey hey, I’ll be legal by then! 21 on March 27th 😎

Edit: While I’d love to go on my first tour of saloons with good friends, I’ll have to pass on this one given I won’t be able to take that many consecutive days off and the second half’s birthday is on April 3rd… Don’t think she’d like me taking a week long trip missing her 21st birthday as well, and can’t make it along either!

You all have fun though! Can’t wait for the video to live it through all of you 🍻

Last edited:
Top Bottom