Weekday runs

My error, how about Tuesdays? What Tuesday is best for you? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much any Tuesday but the only thing is, I get off at 4am so I need to get some sleep before we do a trail. Panamint Valley sounds like a good idea though!

We could always do a Wednesday run. I usually have one Wednesday off per month. I should know what my schedule looks like by next week.

Looks like I'll be avail on the 5th or19th. Who's down with one of those days?

Yes figured you meant that day and yes still down depending on location going to my only concern for traffic reasons...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Would Freeway Ridge work for everyone? I've never been on it and would like to see what it's like. For those of you who have been on it, is it fun?

Would Freeway Ridge work for everyone? I've never been on it and would like to see what it's like. For those of you who have been on it, is it fun?

It's pretty easy, has some spots where u can flex out your rig pretty nice lol

I was hoping for something more difficult. Have some suggestions? I was trying to keep it by the lake since that's almost the halfway point between me and the Bako guys.

Let's get something going.

I was hoping for something more difficult. Have some suggestions? I was trying to keep it by the lake since that's almost the halfway point between me and the Bako guys.

Let's get something going.

Black gulch is a little more difficult, has a Y where you can take the "harder" side or take the easy way, shindiggity has done that part

That sounds fun. Since this is shindiggitys thread, I'll wait for him to chime in.

Great!! I've never been on them so where are we going to meet up and at what time?

Going:
1) Shindiggity
2) Woody3
3) Blacked2013
4) Woody3s pop
5) Mcgee149
6) Heholua
7)
8)
9)

Maybe: