Weekday runs

ShinDiggity, tried to PM you but it looks like your inbox is full.
Where is a good place to meet and what time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bakersfield and fresno guys could meet at chevron..... ridgecrest and palmdale not too sure where or how you guys would wanna get to the trail

I've never been and I'm not exactly sure where the trail head is. Is there a place on 178 we could all meet?

After talking with RockyJK I think it's best (less backtracking for those on the east side) to meet at the trailhead. Is 0900 to late or to early for those coming? Chime in and let me know your thoughts.

ok rockyjk tell the boss now so you can get the day off and we will play on more than one of the trails up there on the mountain:beer::brows:

ok rockyjk tell the boss now so you can get the day off and we will play on more than one of the trails up there on the mountain:beer::brows:

Lol I just started my new job I don't think they'd appreciate me calling off :/ wish I could make it...

Ok, we will meet at the trailhead to Freeway Ridge at 0900 and start out on the trail at 0930ish.

Ok going to look up drive distance for the trail head that day is my bday big 31...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom