Went to the mall today

Ddays

Hooked
There was for sure some good window shopping done. I found a super nice maxi dress I want to get but I’m not sure violet is my color, I feel like that would be more of an overlander shade [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Y'know, someone seriously needs to open an offroad park called "The Mall" then name all the trails JC Penneys, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Dick's, etc, etc :cheesy:

longarmwj

Looks like a fun day!

It was a blast!
Jeep did great especially given that you’re not [emoji357]’d. Is it bearable on 3.73 gearing with 37s? Manual or Auto?

It’s an auto, and 3.55s not 3.73s. It does great for stock gears
Looks like a great time. That Dakota is cool

It’s a badass rig
That Dakota is sweet.

It’s an awesome build. I wish i was actually able to get footage of it in action but every time I got out to film, he was already up and over whatever it was he was trying to get up. It’s a point and shoot crawler, it could probably climb a tree if you asked it to lol.

longarmwj

You’re running 37’s with 3.21 stock gears? Holy crap! that’s got to be sluggish. I can’t wait to regear and I’m running 4.10s.

Sluggish??!!! With a doubt. I went to 4.56 with 35s and went would not go back. Totally new feel again!

I’ll regear it sooner rather than later but in my opinion it doesn’t feel sluggish at all. It actually gets out of its own way quite nicely.

Top Bottom