Went to the mall today

jamesish

I see the upgraded steering stabilizer. Is that really needed? I see some YouTube videos on it but I like to ask about necessity before I add it to my list of “to buy”.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
I see the upgraded steering stabilizer. Is that really needed? I see some YouTube videos on it but I like to ask about necessity before I add it to my list of “to buy”.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not needed... I got this one off of the discount rack @ Summit Racing for like $70 & figured I'd try it. Its way too long for the jeep but I made it work, its for an F250

CalSgt

Hooked
Got it primed & ordered parts today

Fender flair, wheel well liner, fender clips & rivets, and a tail light mounting bracket was almost $300

IMG_3869.jpg

CalSgt

Hooked
All in all, that’s still going to be cheap compared to taking it to a shop to have it all repaired.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Cash price at the local shop was $1300, double that for "factory new" condition insurance work

Elroy231

Nice repair. Didnt look at that dent too long at all!

I'm really fortunate to have a skilled father that is retired and bored, I would have clipped the fender back on and driven with the dent for several months to save up cash to fix it.

Elroy231

Cash price at the local shop was $1300, double that for "factory new" condition insurance work

I'm really fortunate to have a skilled father that is retired and bored, I would have clipped the fender back on and driven with the dent for several months to save up cash to fix it.
Was very kind of him to help you save some coin! Very cool. He is clearly talented and handy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom