Wharton State Forest dates and times????

Jersey_Devil

Despite what the a holes did you did a hell of a job putting this together. I'll try to tag along the next trip you put together. so to the A holes :bleh: . Its funny even if I didn't like someone or there opinions I wouldn't be able to do what they did. I guess some people are just at a different level of morality. :drinks:

It's very immature of what some ppl do.... We'll all make due tho! Thanks for ur support!

Firespyer

Since we are going with less people, should us nubies pick up some recovery gear if we don't have it yet?

Also do you know about when we'll be finishing up at the Forest roughly?

Jersey_Devil

Since we are going with less people, should us nubies pick up some recovery gear if we don't have it yet?

Also do you know about when we'll be finishing up at the Forest roughly?

No matter what u should get urself some recovery gear, but their is still gonna be a large number of rigs there... Enough ppl will have recovery gear that u won't need ur own BUT I'd recommend buying some small stuff just to have incase u go out by urself sometime...

As for the time... I'm gonna say no later than 4pm.... But that's not a definite, but odds are is well be done by then

PJF14

It's very immature of what some ppl do.... We'll all make due tho! Thanks for ur support!

Wow,,,Can't believe some people are such babies like that. :grayno:

Looking forward to this trip. Should be a great time. I'm just hoping that I don't have too much fun a wedding the night before. :honey:

See you there

Jersey_Devil

Wow,,,Can't believe some people are such babies like that. :grayno:

Looking forward to this trip. Should be a great time. I'm just hoping that I don't have too much fun a wedding the night before. :honey:

See you there

6 days left! Gonna be a great trip!

NY1982JK

Since tomorrow is the big day. I was looking at the weather for tomorrow and its now looking like a 70% chance of rain around a half an inch. Just wondering if everyone is still planning on showing. I know I'll still be there. Shooting for 0730-0800 arrival. Hope to still see everyone there tomorrow.

Firespyer

Still coming, actually headed down tonight going to stay at a hotel in Mt. Laurel (saves me a 2+ hr drive in the AM). Plan on being at the meeting site around 7:30

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NY1982JK

We should all be in.... If rain is gonna stop us we might as well join a minivan forum..... Lol

:cheesy: LOL... yeah kinda what I was thinking. Can't wait. I was back there the other day and it was getting pretty dried up. Hoping this weather makes it a little more.... Interesting :D

Jersey_Devil

Well we're not going to this spot but I got a call at dinner yesterday, a buddy from jkf got stuck and his winch decided to take a shit, I came and got him out after getting stuck 3-4 times myself then on the last big crossing to get out he got sunk in mud

ForumRunner_20130222_131208.jpg

ForumRunner_20130222_131246.jpg

We left around 9pm (I was outta gas, we had to leave) he went back and a bunch of others from jkf were there till 5am trying to get him out

Tackerdown

Banned
Well we're not going to this spot but I got a call at dinner yesterday, a buddy from jkf got stuck and his winch decided to take a shit, I came and got him out after getting stuck 3-4 times myself then on the last big crossing to get out he got sunk in mud

View attachment 16684

View attachment 16685

We left around 9pm (I was outta gas, we had to leave) he went back and a bunch of others from jkf were there till 5am trying to get him out
Brrrrr that was a cold night.

Top Bottom