What a bunch of redneck, racist, ignorant, hateful assholes you are.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Wow what a perfect example of the intolerant ‘tolerant left’. Because you decided to toss your two cents in on a thread about a gun, which you could have just ignored, you decided to edify the rest of us on how the world should work. And when the rest of ‘merica ‘ didn’t agree with you we all became rednecks, racists, insensitive, immature, ignorant, and hateful assholes and apparently represent what’s wrong with ‘merica. The sanctimonious hypocrisy is literally hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TeamReam

Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

Wow what a perfect example of the intolerant ‘tolerant left’. Because you decided to toss your two cents in on a thread about a gun, which you could have just ignored, you decided to edify the rest of us on how the world should work. And when the rest of ‘merica ‘ didn’t agree with you we all became rednecks, racists, insensitive, immature, ignorant, and hateful assholes and apparently represent what’s wrong with ‘merica. The sanctimonious hypocrisy is literally hilarious

Thanks for the compliment! Bless your heart.

WJCO

Meme King
What a bunch of redneck, racist, insensitive, immature, ignorant, hateful assholes you all are. I’m glad you all found each other in a “Jeep” forum because that’s what the true meaning of Jeeping is.

It is never ok, joking or serious, to make fun of someone with a disability EVER!

Merica at its finest!

gotem.PNG ........

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
What a bunch of redneck, racist, insensitive, immature, ignorant, hateful assholes you all are. I’m glad you all found each other in a “Jeep” forum because that’s what the true meaning of Jeeping is.

It is never ok, joking or serious, to make fun of someone with a disability EVER!

Merica at its finest!

It’s simple. Log out.

Jackal01

Thank you so much everyone for all the mansplaining of valuable life lessons! I’m a much better and more rounded person now. I obviously struck a cord when I used the key words guns and bullying. I’ve noticed that through this forum it seems to be the same handful of people ganging up on the newbie or the whatever, or even just chiming in with some “funny” or dumb comment. WAYALIFE came highly recommended as a resource for Jeep questions and advice, but all of the other inappropriate, offensive stuff you have to wade through to get to the Jeep content is definitely not worth any thing that may be gained.

The fact you used the word "mansplaining" 100% proves you're a fat puss cake. You're pathetic.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Man, you are getting butthurt over nothing... There was no need for you to even question what the thread was about.... honestly, it was kinda rude considering how it was your 2nd post in 4 years.... The OP started a thread in the "8th Slot" which if you bothered to Read the heading states the following:

"This is a virtual saloon, tavern, bar, pub or whatever you like to call your favorite watering hole. Here, members can discuss their favorite libations as well as just about anything else you might talk about with friends, unrelated to Jeeps and in an adult establishment. Of course, the key word here is "adult" as in "R-Rated" and potentially with foul language. If you get offended easily, I might recommend that you exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum"

Read the last line again.

This is as good and explanation, as any. The following comment was unnecessary, and earned you a little jab.

Is this a Jeep forum or a gun forum?

You have been a member for 4 years, and felt the need to make that your second post, ever. If you can’t take barbs, don’t throw them.

Trail JK

Merica at its finest!

There she blows... didn’t see that coming. [emoji6]

I see you’re still on line so it’s probably safe to assume that the attention whore in you isn’t ready to go yet. At least this side of you is slightly more entertaining. The methodical questioning is such a bore.

Keep those thread counts coming and maybe you’ll be missed when you go. [emoji1303]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thank you so much everyone for all the mansplaining of valuable life lessons! I’m a much better and more rounded person now. I obviously struck a cord when I used the key words guns and bullying. I’ve noticed that through this forum it seems to be the same handful of people ganging up on the newbie or the whatever, or even just chiming in with some “funny” or dumb comment. WAYALIFE came highly recommended as a resource for Jeep questions and advice, but all of the other inappropriate, offensive stuff you have to wade through to get to the Jeep content is definitely not worth any thing that may be gained.

Merica at its finest!

Holy fuck! Do you not get out of your bubble very often? Can you not handle rooms without the padded walls?

Serious question, how fucking old are you? I know 6 year olds that are not as much of a pussy as you are. My advice to you after pulling the participation ribbon out of your ass to go back to grade school and have them teach you how to harden the fuck up. If that doesn’t work, get a bigger bubble and stay in it pussy.

JAGS

Hooked

You remind me of a group of blonde college girls myself and some friends came across up in Tahoe. Let me guess, you are a Pinot Grigio fan.

Why not skip the "feed" or "what's new" and just go straight to forum section you are looking for.

Other than that, take a week off and we'll see you next Tuesday.

longarmwj

Wait liberals can afford a Jeep?? Didn’t know EBT worked in dealerships.....

I’m glad I was able to use my white privilege to get my JK instead of resorting to government aid!!!

jesse3638

Hooked
You remind me of a group of blonde college girls myself and some friends came across up in Tahoe. Let me guess, you are a Pinot Grigio fan.

Why not skip the "feed" or "what's new" and just go straight to forum section you are looking for.

Haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Parks34

jesse3638

Hooked
TeamReam, If you can take a joke, understand everyone has different views, and not take things personally you'll do just fine in life. While I agree schoolyard bullying can be a problem for kids, as adults we have the ability to change what we do. We would see it for what it is "This is a circle in which I do not fit in and/or agree with, nor would want to associate, therefore I'll find another circle which better suits me". Example: Inner city gangs, I do not agree with what they do or how they conduct themselves. However, I'm not going to walk up to them and try to befriend them and tell them what they are doing is "wrong" and how to fix it, that just makes no sense. Sure if I wanted to try to effect change on them I could be myself and maybe they would start to make a change but it's unrealistic as their morals, standards, and views of right and wrong are most likely a lot different than mine. I would see that I don't have anything in common and make a choice; go away as what they did would bother me or accept them for who they are and continue to hang out just not engage in their behavior. Albeit that was an extreme example and am in no way equating Wayalife to a gang. Instead its a rather diverse group from all walks of life with common ideals, Jeeps and the sense of community. We joke, we kid, we give people hard times about their decisions when they do not appear to be a smart one, and talk shit to each other. Several things will always ring true, honesty, humility, understanding and being genuine. Some don't like the gruff approach Overlander uses but for those who know him, know that's who he is both on here and in person. He'll also be one of the first to lend a had too. Both "Please go away" and "Get the fuck out" have the exact same meaning. Just different strokes for different folks and we're aware of that. Which one do you prefer?

^^^ I repeat ^^^

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked

Can you expand a little on the blonde college girls...

Top Bottom