What brand tires are you running?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Finally couldn't take my well worn OEM BFG KM's any more and upgraded to Trail Graps. Had to stick to stock size for this go round, but holy cow, did a little wheelin' near Sedona last weekend and they are seriously nice tires on and off road. The balance weights are small and their placement leads me to believe they're there only to offset the TPMS. Shameless plug time...got my Graps at a neighborhood Discount tire store. Good price and the tech drives a JK w/35's. Don't think I'll stray from this tire next time, just upgrade to 35's.:yup:

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
been running Cooper ST Maxx's for a while.....very surprised by the capacity these tires have offroad.......:clap2:

noroad

Nitto Trail Grapplers!! They have been great so far only thing is i lost a couple small chuncks of rubber from a rocker or tree my second time out was sad! but love them!

1yellowjk

GT Radial MT's....got them 285/75/16 for $700 shipped.

I was questionable about the brand, but needed some cheap hold me over tires and these fit the bill.

I took them on their first trip and they did great, aired down to 15psi on my TJ Rubicon rims and they held up fine. The tire compound was a little hard, but once aired down they did great.

As always Discount Tire came through and had them at my door in 4 days (ordered on a Sat night)

Would I buy them again, yes, so far so good.

Devallee

Pushing 40k miles on my toyo m/t's and have no complaints, and definitely buying another set once these are shot. Great with everything I have thrown at em: mud, rain, snow, and of course daily driving. Also like mentioned before, pretty easy to balance which is a plus :thumb:

Sent from my Galaxy S17

Armydog

Running Mickey Ts on my pumpkin, 35X12.5X15s. Not a huge fan so far but in all fairness they were on the jeep when I got her and seem to have some miles on them. They do ride better with the air down around 20-21 psi. Thank you wayalifers for the advice.

Running Nitto Mud Grapplers on my dodge ram. 33X12.5X20s. Love them. Love them. Love them. They balanced out almost by themselves. They are cray cray loud ( did I use that slang correctly?) and they dig like no tomorrow. I have to really kick the hemi to get them to break loose..... Love them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Nhfd01

35x12.5x17 goodyear wrangler mtr's, only 800 miles so far, love them in the mud and on the road.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
It's already been said by many others, but I've had Toyo's and loved them, recently upgraded to Nittos and both are excellent tires on and off road. By the sheer volume of people who ride them, it's safe to say they are top performers for sure!

Ghost*JK

Bfg

Running BFG 285/75R17 Muds – I’ve put almost 44K on them and they still look to have about 50% tread left.

TFD

35 Nitto trail grapplers. This will be my first winter with them in Montana. They've performed great in the snow so far.

JohnnyD

Had stock bfg's ...then Goodyear mtrk's ....now Toyo RT's.

Have no complaints with the Toyo RT's in 35x12.5x17. After 10k noticing a bit more slippage on wet roads but I had that with all of them...light two door here..

The RT's barely needed any balancing compared to the other two...nice on road manners and quiet in comparison...off-road have yet to meet a challenge..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448472881.769315.jpg

Top Bottom