What did Brown Santa show up with today..

StrizzyChris

Sent from my iPhone 5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just saw you are from the Nard! I was just down there 4 days ago on my way back from OC visiting some old friends. I live there for just shy of a year a few years back. If you havent already, you have to eat at Gen Korean BBQ in the collection and man do I miss TDM burritos :yup:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I just saw you are from the Nard! I was just down there 4 days ago on my way back from OC visiting some old friends. I live there for just shy of a year a few years back. If you havent already, you have to eat at Gen Korean BBQ in the collection and man do I miss TDM burritos :yup:

Small world man...next time message when you think you'll be coming through! First couple rounds on me.

Tackerdown

Banned
Well it was white santa but the wife wanted to surprise me for our last trip but it came that day after we left.but I got it. uploadfromtaptalk1377603120664.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720

Well UPS didn't drop it off, but I'm brown and shaped like Santa so it still counts... Picked up a used Warn PowerPlant Winch on Craigslist. Pretty stoked!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377739570.049127.jpg

:rock:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks! I was considering a cheaper Warn for the time being, but I couldn't pass this deal up! Only paid $650! :eek:

Dude! Killer deal. Unbelievable actually! No really, it must be stolen. I'll be at your house tomorrow to confiscate it and and turn it into the proper authorities ;)

Top Bottom