What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Got my order in his last Monday.

IMG_0975.jpg

Came in on an 18 wheeler on top of a huge pallet.

IMG_0970.jpg

After a few days of wrenching I made a ton. Of progress.

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

And after 4 days on wrenching on it for hours. She's starting to come together nicely

IMG_5770.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

View attachment 276493

View attachment 276494

View attachment 276495

View attachment 276496

View attachment 276497

View attachment 276498

And after 4 days on wrenching on it for hours. She's starting to come together nicely

View attachment 276499

Very nice 👌 how big of a lift did you go with and what kind? How big are those tires!?!?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kirstinthemermaid

View attachment 276493

View attachment 276494

View attachment 276495

View attachment 276496

View attachment 276497

View attachment 276498

View attachment 276499

Looking good! And those King's...just yes.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Going to look good!, but how the hell did you get those tires in the back of that jeep like that? I thought I was a master magician packer.....

Hahahha. First you lower the rear seats then halfway lower the soft top (open the front and release the side clips, fold back the soft top but don't pull it down). I then passed the first two tires through the back horizontally and then turned them upright. The third tire went in through the passenger side rear door after removing the soft top door shroud and moving the front passenger seat all the way forward. Fourth tire went vertically then you fully fold back the soft top.

Bottom line up front: it was magic.

I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't get the spare in there. Haha!!!

IMG_2448.JPG

mattfl

IMG_2373.jpg

More parts in prep of our trip up to Windrock next month.

Steer Smarts Yeti XD Tie Rod/No Drill Drag High Steer Drag link/Trackbar relocation bracket/steering damper bracket

Should be a fun weekend!

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Hahahha. First you lower the rear seats then halfway lower the soft top (open the front and release the side clips, fold back the soft top but don't pull it down). I then passed the first two tires through the back horizontally and then turned them upright. The third tire went in through the passenger side rear door after removing the soft top door shroud and moving the front passenger seat all the way forward. Fourth tire went vertically then you fully fold back the soft top.

View attachment 276740
Holy crap! That's awesome you deserve a 🍻

madstiles

New Timken throw out bearing! Thing is solid not plastic! Got sick of the junk that came in kit rattling. Going to warranty the clutch and pressure plate , buy new flywheel, fork, pivot and spring. If it rattles after that I'm trading it in for a hummer! [emoji12] [emoji23] 20170920_152816.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

View attachment 276740

Lol good shit man, sounds like me. If you had a ratchet strap you could have strapped the spare on top laying flat [emoji106]

IMG_5091.JPG

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I went with the EVO Pro Stage 3 King Coilovers with Nitto Trail Grappler 37s. It's adjustable from 3"-4". My goal is to tune it as low as possible without rubbing.

Very nice! I would eventually like to at least run 37's and I've got a three and a half inch lift now but definitely want to run in Evo lift very soon... Just have to decide on how extreme to go. 🤔

Clowe

Very nice! I would eventually like to at least run 37's and I've got a three and a half inch lift now but definitely want to run in Evo lift very soon... Just have to decide on how extreme to go. 🤔

attachment.php
<br />
<br />
(O|||||||O)<br />
<br />
<br />

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
attachment.php
<br />
<br />
(O|||||||O)<br />
<br />
<br />

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can never have too much overkill. Seriously tho, those 37s on beadlocks are massive. Had a helluva time getting someone to mount and balance them. Had to do the beadlock ring myself at the tire place before they would balance them. IMG_5658.jpg

At least the guy was willing to torque the bolts down for me.

Top Bottom