What did Brown Santa show up with today..

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
attachment.php
<br />
<br />
(O|||||||O)<br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah that's how my Ram ended up the way it did! LOL I'm sure the Jeep will probably going to get there and my wife won't be happy about it but after all is said and done, what can she do. 😉

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
You can never have too much overkill. Seriously tho, those 37s on beadlocks are massive. Had a helluva time getting someone to mount and balance them. Had to do the beadlock ring myself at the tire place before they would balance them. View attachment 276893

At least the guy was willing to torque the bolts down for me.

Yeah I'll bet those 37's are definitely heavy with the beadlocks! My 40's with the 20" kmc original Rockstars are heavy as hell! Your wheels/tires look really good though! That's what I would love to go with. Or at least have a set of beadlocks and 37 to use on the trails. Since my wife is going to drive it everyday I've got the 33s that it came with it, plan on just keeping them on it until I either go to 35 or get another set like 37's to run on the trails and try to get the better gas mileage out of the 33s.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

IMG_0787.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg
IMG_0802.jpg
My PSC xc highline fenders& inners , cowl armor showed up this morning!!! It's already test fit an installed! Just primer an paint for now till it gets sent to powder coat this winter!

Attachments

• IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 131

Rst8rox

You have a killer jeep. I can't imagine anything would stop it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! It works pretty well... this is the start of the final build phase. Highline fenders, ORI's , lower ride height and stretching front & rear and the piece of icing on the cake...a custom high clearance chassis that will be a somewhat direct fit for TJ's down the road. My buddy's fab shop is doing that part lol. Thats Outta my league. Will have pictures of that beginning on October.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Not Jeep related, but brown santa showed up with my new Streamlite Stylus Pro. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a small flashlight to carry with them.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Complete engine rebuild kit for the 5.3 I'm putting in my TJ. Nice hefty box and everything was clearly labeled. Gotta love Chinese parts🙄

Attachments

• IMG_20170922_110009.jpg
    IMG_20170922_110009.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20170922_110013.jpg
    IMG_20170922_110013.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20170922_110020.jpg
    IMG_20170922_110020.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 169

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Damn Samuel. Back at it again with the Jeep parts! Mine have been coming in one at a time, you get a whole pallet dropped off. LOL

Top Bottom