What did Brown Santa show up with today..

That’s impressive! I love my cordless trim nailer, has no idea they would have a cordless framing nailer!

Got great reviews. This is more for potential looters than projects. I promise if someone gets hit with a 3 inch framing nail, word gets around real quick not to mess with that house.

One more piece to the puzzle. Once Jeff gets shut down, have him swing over and throw those axles under Gruff for you. He’s a pro [emoji106]

I feel you on the sunglasses. I broke my smiths and my Maui’s a week a part last month. I had to ship them both out for repair. But it did console my self with a new pair of Maui’s until the return months from now.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Wait a second here Bill. I haven’t finished my own build....or updated my thread.... it I have been busy. I’m on my way Jerry. I got this!

I got that same one a couple of months ago. It's super handy, it just doesn't do well with knots. Keep a hammer near by to sink the stubborn few nails and you'll be in business.

Good to hear. Question about the fuel. I couldn't find anywhere in the manual about what fuel it takes. But the hardware store only had one type. I assume that's the right shit?

Good to hear. Question about the fuel. I couldn't find anywhere in the manual about what fuel it takes. But the hardware store only had one type. I assume that's the right shit?
I remember reading something about them changing it up like a year ago. They use to have two types and now it's just one universal or something like that. Here's what I have.
Image%20(1).jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Not Jeep related but I just got a Cordless framing nailer. Shoots 3 inch nails with a battery.

Those are pretty slick. My cousin is a homebuilder and uses these so they don't have to drag air hoses & compressors everywhere, especially when doing trusses. When we build our barn he was way more efficient
than I was with my air framing nailer.

I remember reading something about them changing it up like a year ago. They use to have two types and now it's just one universal or something like that. Here's what I have.
View attachment 343838

That's what came in the combo pack.

Sweet. Thanks. Can't wait to use it.

Those are pretty slick. My cousin is a homebuilder and uses these so they don't have to drag air hoses & compressors everywhere, especially when doing trusses. When we build our barn he was way more efficient

Good to hear. I've been eyeing one for awhile.

I thought about an air nailer but my wife started talking about chickens and other animals and I didn't want to have to drag hoses and cords all over the yard for the honey do list.

I thought about an air nailer but my wife started talking about chickens and other animals and I didn't want to have to drag hoses and cords all over the yard for the honey do list.

LOL, My barn is about 200 yards away from my house & I didn't have power out there yet or my current generator. I strung goddam airhoses from the house to the barn :crazyeyes:
When my cousin showed up with his fancy schmancy cordless nailer, I was like fuuuuuuuck :doh: From what I spent on the damn hoses I coulda bought one of those....

Those are nice we have two of them. Did you notice if Milwaukee put their framing nailer out yet? 18V but no little gas cartridges from what I hear

I didn't actually look. I was set on this one for awhile so I finally got it online. Glad to hear you're happy with them as well.

Got great reviews. This is more for potential looters than projects. I promise if someone gets hit with a 3 inch framing nail, word gets around real quick not to mess with that house.

Have you tied the safety back and tried out how far it will send a nail yet?

Top Bottom