What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Coming along.

rofhop7.jpg

Looks good.

Remember Bubba's advice to unhook both ends of the crossbar before pulling a side plate, so it don't spring forward and break your windshield.

Well I ran into a problem. RH incorrectly tapped both sides of a collar on the top bars. So, the bolts can’t be cinched down correctly. Sent them an email. See what they say.

Let me know when you go to do it. I have one you can borrow. Cost you a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey said the same thing. I like to buy tools that I will only use once and keep them in the garage. Lol

I will bring you a beer when we go wheeling this year though. Get highwaytwat out maybe even.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey said the same thing. I like to buy tools that I will only use once and keep them in the garage. Lol

I will bring you a beer when we go wheeling this year though. Get highwaytwat out maybe even.

Exactly what I do too. More people on here have used my 7 degree reamer than me. I realize how gay that sounds. Lol. Looking forward to the beer. Hopefully this summer will be more eventful for me....in regards to wheeling anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My Ridge Grapplers showed up! 34’s with 40k currently on the Jeep. New 35s going on soon!

IMG_2839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll save money this winter, I said.
The Jeep doesn’t NEED anything, I said.
Dynomax exhaust is the only thing I’m doing this year, I said...

Adjustments.jpg

Door handles and hinge liners.

Things that bother me, can’t buy two door hinge liners and can’t buy one door handle for your rugged ridge half doors so now I have extra hinge liners and three extra door handles. Good thing I have six doors.

Adjustments.jpg

Door handles and hinge liners.

Things that bother me, can’t buy two door hinge liners and can’t buy one door handle for your rugged ridge half doors so now I have extra hinge liners and three extra door handles. Good thing I have six doors.

View attachment 342771

Of course when you need them you won’t be able to find them.

Top Bottom