What did Brown Santa show up with today..

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Well if looks like you received the rear minus the yokes and hardware. Idk how they did that. I double wrapped the ends with fiber tape and banded it with more fiber tape to hold it together. I'll definitely find out how to proceed with this. Shipped them the same day and time yet one hasn't showed up yet. Makes no sense. Gusee blame it on covid.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
I received the rear with yokes (all good) and damaged package I just received the yokes for the front, missing the front driveshaft.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Well if looks like you received the rear minus the yokes and hardware. Idk how they did that. I double wrapped the ends with fiber tape and banded it with more fiber tape to hold it together. I'll definitely find out how to proceed with this. Shipped them the same day and time yet one hasn't showed up yet. Makes no sense. Gusee blame it on covid.

Definetly COVID related 100%

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I received the rear with yokes (all good) and damaged package I just received the yokes for the front, missing the front driveshaft.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app
The rear would have been the one I would have thought may have been damaged because it was single wall cardboard where as the front was in double wall. I'd have been concerned the driveshaft would have shown up minus the yokes because they are smaller. I'll reach out to UPS tomorrow and see what happened. I recently had a package delivered that had been damaged and repacked. Hopefully thats the case and it may arrive in a day or so.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Got a smaller sawzall to keep in the Jeep... lock n lube attachments... Bolt torque Markal.... an ABC extinguisher for the passenger seat (Have a BC on the drivers side).... and I’m switching up my Jeep flashlights to more powerful, smaller O-lights..

Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom