What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Got a smaller sawzall to keep in the Jeep... lock n lube attachments... Bolt torque Markal.... an ABC extinguisher for the passenger seat (Have a BC on the drivers side).... and I’m switching up my Jeep flashlights to more powerful, smaller O-lights..

View attachment 357270

Nice olights, warrior mini burn your pocket yet yet? 🤣 I keep an s2r2 in the Jeep and carry the perun 2

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice olights, warrior mini burn your pocket yet yet? 🤣 I keep an s2r2 in the Jeep and carry the perun 2

Ha... not yet.... but give it time. All my Mag lights are now for home/work.... I got 2 mini warriors; one for the center console and one for my go bag.... The M2R is mounted above my head on the roll bar... and I'm going to get either the Freyr or the Warrior X turbo and mount it to the rear cargo roll bar. Bitchin lights.

Ha... not yet.... but give it time. All my Mag lights are now for home/work.... I got 2 mini warriors; one for the center console and one for my go bag.... The M2R is mounted above my head on the roll bar... and I'm going to get either the Freyr or the Warrior X turbo and mount it to the rear cargo roll bar. Bitchin lights.

Had em for a year and they work like new and last forever, for the price i can’t recommend them enough. I sold off my m2r as I never carried it, buddy got the turbo and it’s a super fun toy I can’t think of a single use for it though around here to justify it 🤣
Seriously though careful with the mini, use that lockout mode, they pulled them off the site last week while they investigate the way too many pocket burns. They’re compatible with the tail mount tape switches they have for rifle mounts I think peoples keys are crossing the contacts on the bottom and turning them on. I prefer the side buttons and way stronger magnet mounts anyways so I didn’t grab one while they were on sale.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Had em for a year and they work like new and last forever, for the price i can’t recommend them enough. I sold off my m2r as I never carried it, buddy got the turbo and it’s a super fun toy I can’t think of a single use for it though around here to justify it 🤣
Seriously though careful with the mini, use that lockout mode, they pulled them off the site last week while they investigate the way too many pocket burns. They’re compatible with the tail mount tape switches they have for rifle mounts I think peoples keys are crossing the contacts on the bottom and turning them on. I prefer the side buttons and way stronger magnet mounts anyways so I didn’t grab one while they were on sale.

The sale is how this all started.. lol... I'll be careful, thanks for the heads up. I can see how the turbo would be useless in most situations but the freyr would be really cool in the back of the Jeep for low light stuff.... night food prep... general camp light with the silicon sleeve.... in the tent with the red light.... or to throw out far if needed... And its a good size, with the side button which I like also.

Olights are great.[emoji106]
I snagged a few for the cars and around the house. Gave one to my dad too to replace his many junk lights and mag light.

Ddays

Hooked
Those look nice. It is driving me nuts that everything is on backorder. Was that the case with the sliders?

KMC 3-4 weeks
Nitto - Mid February
Synergy - February
MCE - 4 mounts and still never got shipped.

I thought all this shit was made in America?

Everything is Covid's fault. At least that's what they are all claiming. :idontknow:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Those look nice. It is driving me nuts that everything is on backorder. Was that the case with the sliders?

KMC 3-4 weeks
Nitto - Mid February
Synergy - February

Everything is Covid's fault. At least that's what they are all claiming. :idontknow:

Let's not forget the Natural Disasters.:naw: Ordered in October.
Snap2.png

rubiDave

KMC 3-4 weeks
Nitto - Mid February
Synergy - February

I'm not sure. I didn't see a "on back order" notice, but after a week I called and was told 4 to 5 weeks was typical right now. Didn't want to hear a covid excuse so I let it go at that.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom