What did you get your wife?!

Oreo_penguin536

Ever wonder why it's always the left nut to get offended up first?

Sweet dog. Can't wait to get one some day. Wanted one 6 years ago but apartment had a weight limit on dogs so we got another Golden Retriever. Now that we are in a house, looking forward to trying a new breed for the next one and Saints and Danes are at the top.

Bro they are wonderful dogs. I’ve had both and the Danes have wonderful personalities, some I’ve heard can tend to be a bit more aggressive but that’s a rarity in itself I think. Bear is awesome and very protective of my wife, even if I rough house with her and she starts laughing or struggling too much bear will bark and run right up to me and push me off her. Mine doesn’t drool too much unless she’s excited or hers done drinking. Boy does that sling everywhere[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Got my wife some Rock Slide Engineering step sliders with body armor and extra skids. This was my compromise since I was upgrading all kinds of stuff on the Jeep and putting a little bigger lift and bigger tires.

step_slider_with_body_armor_open.jpeg IMG_20171223_111903185.jpg IMG_20171223_112230421.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
My wife's two favorite things...Tiffany's and biscuits & gravy...

Attachments

• IMG_2455.jpg
    IMG_2455.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 113

ob_tj

I️ went all out for the mrs this year to make up for leaving for Wyoming for a week today. Apple Watch, MacBook Pro, and all of her lululemon leggings!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Trailer hitch, cargo box, and recovery strap for her new pickup. And a pair of diamond earrings. For putting up with my continual Jeep parts orders without any bitching on her part. [emoji5]

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom