What did you get your wife?!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
3 paintings, a Kipling travel bag, a Kipling phone wallet, a 10.5” IPad Pro with Apple Pencil to replace her mini, a handmade Vietnamese vase, and a couple of hand painted bamboo wine bottle holders.
Trying to make up for me being gone so much this year. I leave again in 12 days, come back in a few months for 16 days, then out the door again lol. The kids made out this year too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oreo_penguin536

She's out with this lens now but this is the one. I got her the good macro wide angle as I know it will be used a lot. View attachment 287416 the big telephoto as she's just starting I got a less expensive one, but seems to do alright View attachment 287418

Damn that thing is massive[emoji15] night sky shots like of the moon and stuff like that? What is that even used for

That wide angle looks pretty slick though

black pearl

Hooked
Damn that thing is massive[emoji15] night sky shots like of the moon and stuff like that? What is that even used for

That wide angle looks pretty slick though

It's more for long range. Yes moon shots and distant mountains scenery. A lot of the photographs that go to her place of work, during horse shows use these big telephoto lenses also. So I think we can use it for that as well. Granted it's much cheaper then the ones they use, I just couldn't spend $1800 on a good one this year.

Oreo_penguin536

It's more for long range. Yes moon shots and distant mountains scenery. A lot of the photographs that go to her place of work, during horse shows use these big telephoto lenses also. So I think we can use it for that as well. Granted it's much cheaper then the ones they use, I just couldn't spend $1800 on a good one this year.

I couldn’t spend 500 on a cheap one lmao, atleast it’s semi versatile though.

Brute

Hooked
3 paintings, a Kipling travel bag, a Kipling phone wallet, a 10.5” IPad Pro with Apple Pencil to replace her mini, a handmade Vietnamese vase, and a couple of hand painted bamboo wine bottle holders.
Trying to make up for me being gone so much this year. I leave again in 12 days, come back in a few months for 16 days, then out the door again lol. The kids made out this year too lol.

Sorry to hear your always abroad Joe...wishing you and your family a Mele Kalikimaka...

Top Bottom