what do y'all think of this lift? Need help

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
2f9.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I think that would be fine, assuming you mean +3 inches at the shock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I miss calculated. The coil is at 3.5 inches but here is what I wanted to upgrade.
Evo plush 3 inch coils
Rancho 9000xl for 3-4inch lift
Should be fine?
Think it would be okay to do front coils first or wait until I get both front and back then shocks? Gotta save each month until I get enough for the whole package and I'm impatient haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I miss calculated. The coil is at 3.5 inches but here is what I wanted to upgrade.
Evo plush 3 inch coils
Rancho 9000xl for 3-4inch lift
Should be fine?
Think it would be okay to do front coils first or wait until I get both front and back then shocks? Gotta save each month until I get enough for the whole package and I'm impatient haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

18.5" is about what a stock Jeep has at the shock tower, in that diagram. Park on level ground, and measure your Jeep there. Example: 21.5" would mean you have 3" up front.

IMG_9441.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
I'm not the stupid and it's really funny that most of the people on here can only use the words stupid and and full of shit and only recommend certain brands that the all follow in the sheep pack your the one obviously that needs glasses and that is probably a good thing cause i know what was installed on my rig and what came with the kit.

riddle us this,
does your drag link mount like this:

draglink1.jpg

or like this:

draglink2.jpg

????

Top Bottom