Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm a Circus clown and it makes me really happy! GCM2 is only a few tents away. I love the little people! :cheesy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
But seriously... I'm a Owner/Ops. Manager for a small geophysical logging company. I like it most days. It pays good and allows me a very flexible schedule. :thumb:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I am just a Jar Head

Whoa!! Wait a minute!! JUST a Jarhead??! My friend, you need to re-evaluate. You are way too modest. There aren't a lot of people that would willingly take your choice of professions. I felt the same way when I was "just a Jarhead." That's because you are surrounded by other Jarheads 24/7 and get so used to it that you forget how special you are.

Thank you (and all our armed forces brothers and sisters) for the selfless dedication and service to our country.

p.s. GCM2...you too. The carnival can be a dangerous place. Oh, and you still owe me a beer. :bleh:

Robar

The Enforcer
I sweep the streets of filth when possible, but spend most of my time as a puppeteer always searching for the next Pinocchio. I like to call :flag_bs:
I didn't vote because, some days yes and others not so much.

Whoa!! Wait a minute!! JUST a Jarhead??! My friend, you need to re-evaluate. You are way too modest. There aren't a lot of people that would willingly take your choice of professions. I felt the same way when I was "just a Jarhead." That's because you are surrounded by other Jarheads 24/7 and get so used to it that you forget how special you are.

Thank you (and all our armed forces brothers and sisters) for the selfless dedication and service to our country.

p.s. GCM2...you too. The carnival can be a dangerous place. Oh, and you still owe me a beer. :bleh:

Must be a POG. :) just poking fun at him. I was with 1/7 and 3/5 in the 90's. 0351.

Skid_Kid

Oh I love my job! But the way the Marine Corps is headed now, is not what it was 14 years ago. So 6 more to go and this dual active family is done.

Must be a POG. :) just poking fun at him. I was with 1/7 and 3/5 in the 90's. 0351.

That I am. 6114 H-1 Mech. But I never hear you guys complain when we bring the steel rain! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Skid_Kid

Lol. Never complain!!! My wife was a helicopter mechanic in the corps for mals 31.

Not complaining, love my job and my Marines. Never been to Beaufort. They are not moving anybody right now so we are stuck in SoCal, not a bad thing. Was hoping for a little Hawaii for a while though. HAHAHA

Metalmasher

image-133704852.jpg

I own a company called Rocky Mountain drilling inc. We drill the very first hole in oil and gas industry called the conductor, it's a very specialized form of drilling and I take great pride in my work and the people who work for me!

Special thanks to the men and women in our armed forces for keeping us free! With out you I could not do what I do! God bless

Dustless

View attachment 9497

I own a company called Rocky Mountain drilling inc. We drill the very first hole in oil and gas industry called the conductor, it's a very specialized form of drilling and I take great pride in my work and the people who work for me!

Special thanks to the men and women in our armed forces for keeping us free! With out you I could not do what I do! God bless

Sounds like fun! where do i sign up :thumb:

Top Bottom