What do you do for a living?

Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters
Ill bet you really like working in North Dakota and Wyoming this time of year!

Luckily I don't have to travel up there. We have weekly video conferences with our staff up there and the temperatures they report are ridiculous. Worst I've heard so far -44 degrees. :grayno:

We are headquartered out of Bakersfield and I am lucky to say that I work on a local lease. :thumb:

ichthus

I'm living a dream as a corporate jet pilot. I'm unhappy when I experience ground delays! :)

I second that. Considering I'm at Teterboro for the night, a ground delay is quite likely tomorrow. I'm also unhappy when experiencing headwinds, and that 150 knot tailwind that shoved us out here means I might be QUITE unhappy tomorrow afternoon.

Metalmasher

Luckily I don't have to travel up there. We have weekly video conferences with our staff up there and the temperatures they report are ridiculous. Worst I've heard so far -44 degrees. :grayno:

We are headquartered out of Bakersfield and I am lucky to say that I work on a local lease. :thumb:

It's very cold, I would hang out in bakersfield to!

Donny

I did my stint in the Air force got trained in Air traffic Control. Went straight to the FAA as a controller and now 21 years later I'm the Operations Manager over seeing the Radar OPS in the TRACON....Just an out-n-out cool ass job to say the least :)

Donny

uhporkchop

pil o let.... dad always said I was the best at stacking wood. I would move the wood pile every week it seemed. "Son you see that pile of wood.....go pile it over there" and thats how it all began....I was destine to become a pil o let.

Fly helicopters for a living.....currently with Air Idaho Rescue....and love it. US Army once upon a time.

Gibbo

I'm a Boilermaker/Welder (I think it's Fabricator/Welder in USA). Doing it 32yrs now. I work in the coal mines here repairing their toys for them. Yeah it's a good job.

Jersey_Devil

I'm a Boilermaker/Welder (I think it's Fabricator/Welder in USA). Doing it 32yrs now. I work in the coal mines here repairing their toys for them. Yeah it's a good job.

It's still boilermakers here in the states, I got friends in their local.... Good trade to be in!

TwtPunk08JK

U.S. Army 14 years, 6 until retirement. Love my job, and love the deployment money! Everytime I see the word deployment, I see more mods! :2thumbsup:

Can't wait until I get back from this one!

JethroJK

I am a United States Submarine Ordnance Officer. 19 years. I enjoy my job but the military has changed so much I don't enjoy it like I did before.

Top Bottom