What do you want ?

Mr. Rubi1

30 year old hot momma that loves to take the top off instead of a 45 year old who bitches about the top off! Or is that just to much to ask?

Redmow

30 year old hot momma that loves to take the top off instead of a 45 year old who bitches about the top off! Or is that just to much to ask?

LOL! Too funny.

A very nice front bumper with a spot for a winch...or is that wench? As long as it doesn't whine and moan.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I change my mind, instead of the sb60 shift knob, I'll take a set of elusive "envy links".

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
A new floor board! The original owner decided to glue down the carpet everywhere and it was quite fun to take out :doh: ...I ended up taking the jeep in and they still could not get it all out so I have glue/residue left all over that will not come off.....(will ultimately cover it with a bed rug kit or rhino line it)....

Or

Someone to make a trail rack that will work with the SmittyBilt bumper/carrier I have.....:thinking:

Try some MEK to get that glue off.

I'll take a v8

After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion all I want for my Jeep is a Month at ORE for Mel and his crew to do what ever they want to it.:yup:

Top Bottom