What is your jeeps name!!!

bnatt78

I call my jeep Undertaker. The reason is it only really seen in the middle of the night .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeff_in_rc

My Jeeps name

Well I just got my new-to-me Rubi, it's Cherry Red I believe they call it, so I am going to need to come up with a name for it. Any ideas guys?
I have tossed these ideas out to my wife, RHCP for Red Hot Chili Pepper, or RHSC for Red Headed Step Child, what do you think?

Let the naming begin!

JeepJKpwr

Heard someone say that the name will come to you...well my son and I got out of the JK the other day and there was a grasshopper on the side of my garage, needless to say but my son named my JK "Grasshopper"
1379538034994.jpg

sent from carrier pigeon

JKWrang

Heard someone say that the name will come to you...well my son and I got out of the JK the other day and there was a grasshopper on the side of my garage, needless to say but my son named my JK "Grasshopper"
View attachment 49700

sent from carrier pigeon

Oh if I left the JKU name to my daughter shed christen it Black Pony Midnight Princess or something. While that's cute and all..... too many letters for a decal for me hahahaha :D

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

JeepJKpwr

Oh if I left the JKU name to my daughter shed christen it Black Pony Midnight Princess or something. While that's cute and all..... too many letters for a decal for me hahahaha :D

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

What's wrong with that!?! :synister:

Top Bottom