What problems does your Jeep have this week?

JKbrick

For the filler tube? Shit I’ll order one for that price if you can send it to me. I dropped my Jeep back off at the dealer this morning. I’m not confident in them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I will see what I can do, can you pm me the last 8 of your VIN number [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

I recall in a thread a while back about the side posts not being rated for enough amps to run a winch. It seems like they are 400 amp, but I couldn't be wrong.

That was the impression I got also. I have been running the winch off my top posts and the vehicle off the side posts on my Optima Red Top with no problems. Winch pulls strong with no apparent damage.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
He got it ordered for me for $55, the one dealer told me $368

For the filler tube? Shit I’ll order one for that price if you can send it to me. I dropped my Jeep back off at the dealer this morning. I’m not confident in them.

Hey if possible I’d like to jump in on this too. Our 2 door is annoying as F to fill.

Tall Mike

The dreaded smell of anti freeze..

I'd rather not swap a radiator in the middle of winter in upstate NY outside in the driveway. :shock:

jdofmemi

The dreaded smell of anti freeze..

I'd rather not swap a radiator in the middle of winter in upstate NY outside in the driveway. :shock:

Mine smelled for a long time before it finally gave up.

I agree, winter is no time to do it, especially outside.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Dashboard Christmas Lights Show

Looks like my Rubi swaybar disconnect was causing the U0100 error code on my Jeep. Apparently it was jacked enough to screw with the CANBUS.

All the lights were flickering and putting on a show. I disconnected it and cleaned it out and it was all good.

jdofmemi

Dashboard Christmas Lights Show

Looks like my Rubi swaybar disconnect was causing the U0100 error code on my Jeep. Apparently it was jacked enough to screw with the CANBUS.

All the lights were flickering and putting on a show. I disconnected it and cleaned it out and it was all good.

Glad it was a simple fix

limon_three

argh!!! Mine just started this clicking noise this week while in idle. i haven’t looked at it but i think it’s just a belt wearing out. Adjustments.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
2010 JK -- new codes

P0420 catalyst efficiency bank 1
P0455 EVAP system large leak

I've suspected the cat failing for some time now..no more putting it off, time to take in and have it diagnosed :doh:

Tall Mike

I've been working on sealing up a leaking Freedom Top drivers side front. I think its sealed up good now will know later today when the rains arrive. :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom