What was done to your rig this week?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I was going to do that today too, but I never got the motivation to do it. I think I’m in denial that it’s that time of the year already.
I didn't want to get stuck in another single digit temperature situation again. It wasn't horrible with the soft top buts it's definitely more comfortable with the hardtop on. It was depressing to take the softtop for sure though..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

Got a few more things done on the YJ. We got the rear brake brackets & calipers on. We also installed the TG full-hydro orbital & steering column. IMG_4051.jpg IMG_4050.jpg IMG_4054.jpg

Also took a few steps back... the transmission we bought wasn’t right and we are now waiting for the new one to get here. IMG_4055.jpg

More to come soon, we are trying to have it done for Christmas. Parts are coming in from everywhere lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

Got a few more thing done on the YJ. We got the rear brake brackets & calipers on. We got the TG full-hydro orbital & steering column mounted. View attachment 337924 View attachment 337925 View attachment 337926

Also took a few steps back... the transmission we bought wasn’t right and we are now waiting for the new one to get here. View attachment 337927

More to come soon, we are trying to have it done for Christmas. Parts are coming in from everywhere lol.

Looking badass, I’m no fabricator but I’d probably trim this if it were me [emoji23][emoji23]
Adjustments.JPG

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Installed the Synergy gas tank skid a couple of weeks ago to replace my OEM skid that was a bit beat up and had rusted through in one spot exposing the plastic gas tank. IMG_8153.jpg

I ran into the same issue Eddie did when he installed it with the holes in the aft passenger side bracket not being tapered properly. I used a 3/4 tapering bit and it worked perfect. Really appreciate your write-up Eddie, it made this project go a lot smoother and I love the new gas tank skid!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Installed the Synergy gas tank skid a couple of weeks ago to replace my OEM skid that was a bit beat up and had rusted through in one spot exposing the plastic gas tank. View attachment 337944

I ran into the same issue Eddie did when he installed it with the holes in the aft passenger side bracket not being tapered properly. I used a 3/4 tapering bit and it worked perfect. Really appreciate your write-up Eddie, it made this project go a lot smoother and I love the new gas tank skid!

Here is a picture of the bracket after tapering and painting the holes.
IMG_8188.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Damage Control & Stuff:

1. Replaced blown ARB twin fuses.
2. Removed Bent Rock Hard Oil Skid - Hammered it straight, added extra shim to compensate for bent trans cross member.
3. Removed Front LCA and hammered out badly bent LCA skid.
4. Straightened bent Stabilizer tab (Tie Rod pushed it up).
5. Installed Fox Stabilizer - Ball Joints seemed to be broken in a little more so the stabilizer may feel ok now.
6. Cut off end of flattened exhaust tip.
7. Paint touch up at rock rash.

MericaMade

Damage Control & Stuff:

1. Replaced blown ARB twin fuses.
2. Removed Bent Rock Hard Oil Skid - Hammered it straight, added extra shim to compensate for bent trans cross member.
3. Removed Front LCA and hammered out badly bent LCA skid.
4. Straightened bent Stabilizer tab (Tie Rod pushed it up).
5. Installed Fox Stabilizer - Ball Joints seemed to be broken in a little more so the stabilizer may feel ok now.
6. Cut off end of flattened exhaust tip.
7. Paint touch up at rock rash.

Man, sounds like a tough day at the Mall.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_5251.jpg
Dale72 hooked me up with a great deal on an Evo 1/4 pounder and Evo protek shock skids.
IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5253.jpg
IMG_5254.jpg
I know the lighting in the pics are kinda bad but I’ll post up more pics.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
Top Bottom