What was done to your rig this week?

Swapped out the red dash bezels for the “Launch Edition” leatherette with red contrast stitching. I didn’t hate it, but if I had a complaint about the interior is was those. I doubt I would’ve thought of it had I not recently had the Moab. (Same panels with silver stitching). Also weird is after reconnecting the battery (a necessary step since the passenger airbag is attached to the right side bezel). The HVAC would not allow temperature adjustments and the back up camera was inop overnight. Came out this morning and all was working properly. So I suppose a reinitialization takes a little time.... next up in a month or so is replacing the front bumper. I really like the steel Mopar one, so I may try to track down a take-off.

9F263937-9E1E-4F18-BCDD-87C0A8CA7FFC.jpg

7B10CB78-EBF9-44FF-9878-39ADD2B19862.jpg

BAFE3FFC-6847-4B23-847E-CD4C8E651E6B.jpg

0E898ECF-E8E4-46D4-BC99-FD0ED3138FD4.jpg

When the hell did you get this thing? Congrats!

Swapped out the red dash bezels for the “Launch Edition” leatherette with red contrast stitching. I didn’t hate it, but if I had a complaint about the interior is was those. I doubt I would’ve thought of it had I not recently had the Moab. (Same panels with silver stitching). Also weird is after reconnecting the battery (a necessary step since the passenger airbag is attached to the right side bezel). The HVAC would not allow temperature adjustments and the back up camera was inop overnight. Came out this morning and all was working properly. So I suppose a reinitialization takes a little time.... next up in a month or so is replacing the front bumper. I really like the steel Mopar one, so I may try to track down a take-off.

Looks way better IMO :thumb:

View attachment 341669

View attachment 341670

View attachment 341671

View attachment 341672

That looks much better in my opinion

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

When the hell did you get this thing? Congrats!

Looks way better IMO :thumb:

Thanks man!! In December....long story short, I got myself in to a jam with too many vehicles. Had to trade two in to get back to this one. Took a bit of a bath, but I’m in a much better monthly situation. Of the 3 local stores that belong to the group my dad works at, this was my favorite of the Gladiators or Wranglers they had to choose from. I miss my Moab, but this Gladiator is growing on me FAST! :D

Thanks man!! In December....long story short, I got myself in to a jam with too many vehicles. Had to trade two in to get back to this one. Took a bit of a bath, but I’m in a much better monthly situation. Of the 3 local stores that belong to the group my dad works at, this was my favorite of the Gladiators or Wranglers they had to choose from. I miss my Moab, but this Gladiator is growing on me FAST! :D

I haven't seen too many Rubicons with the soft top. Looks good. When the time comes, that soft top can be removed fully really quickly.

I haven't seen too many Rubicons with the soft top. Looks good. When the time comes, that soft top can be removed fully really quickly.

I can’t fucking wait to drop the top and the doors and go for a loooooong drive. My son and I had fun doing that few times last spring.

I also installed the JPP Fox steering stabilizer while the Jeep was in the air

417E4772-CFD2-45C1-B066-4061D915D946.jpg

175835C3-32CD-44D5-9F5B-F68B98C48832.jpg

Attachments

• 9E7C3D77-EA46-454E-A828-A1E6FFEBCB9E.jpg
    9E7C3D77-EA46-454E-A828-A1E6FFEBCB9E.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Looks great! When you get a chance can you give some feedback? Pros cons anything you can think of... I’m looking for a lift but can’t decide. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t have any negative comments so far after 200-300 miles or so. I’m currently running the BFGs at 36psi or so I may drop that to 30-32 just to soften things up a tad on the highway. The tires are really quiet and I love their appearance. I still have to address what I’ll do with the spare...

View attachment 341669

View attachment 341670

View attachment 341671

View attachment 341672

Nice. My wife has been begging me to do this on ours. She absolutely hates the red dash

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I don’t have any negative comments so far after 200-300 miles or so. I’m currently running the BFGs at 36psi or so I may drop that to 30-32 just to soften things up a tad on the highway. The tires are really quiet and I love their appearance. I still have to address what I’ll do with the spare...

Thanks for the info! Looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M.O.R.E. JL/JT driver side dead pedal. Nice but because of the mounting location, it is not nearly as solid as the JK model. I had gotten so used to having one in my JK I had missed it in my JLU....because a threaded stud snapped off of the mounting bracket I had never installed it. I was very careful not to over tighten the nuts this time installing it in the JT. M.O.R.E. also discontinued the passenger side fairly early on.

7041159E-82AC-4053-AD67-8DACDECE2F71.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom