What was done to your rig this week?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Finally got the JTR lifted with the evo 2.5 stage 4 last night. Sitting on 37/12.50r17 machetes. Took a while but got it done around 11pm. Lol. King is shut down so went with shock extensions and the stock fox shocks for now until the evo specs show up.

IMG_0394.jpg

The wife and neighbors wife requested a waipio valley trip for Mother’s Day so took it out at 8am this morning. Handled like a champ.

IMG_0395.jpg
IMG_0397.jpg

Such a beautiful area and I’m grateful to have it only an hour away.

IMG_0396.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg

jdofmemi

Rear seat delete with storage box/ shelf

So, I needed a place for my ARB fridge, and I don't have young passengers anymore, SOI decided to remove the rear seats and make a shelf for the fridge.

I raised it 6" from the rear deck, and stopped it where I can still lay the seats back to the max. I put the fridge on the left to the rear, up next to the jack mounted on the tire carrier. Then I had room to put an access door in front of the fridge.

I also put a door on the right, and the space is perfect for the totes I carry my camping gear in. The space between the shelf and the front seats will work for the bikini top, and flexible items like coats and such that need a place.

I also re worked my tire carrier to gain space for a tailgate table. Before this, the tire was pressed hard against the tailgate, so there was no room for anything, much less a table.

Next I mounted my Pull Pal to the tire carrier. It will be a PITA to get out, but if I ever need it, I will have all the time in the world to get it.

Between the shelf and the tire, there is room for a couple of ammo cans or something to carry fluids and parts in.

The storage under the fridge will be lockable, as well as being out of sight of prying eyes. This will be tools and such. This should clean up the back pretty good, at least by my standards.

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_235212_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200509_235212_copy_600x800.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20200510_003956_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200510_003956_copy_600x800.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20200510_113657_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200510_113657_copy_800x600.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20200510_111807_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200510_111807_copy_800x600.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20200510_234206_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200510_234206_copy_800x600.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20200510_231746_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200510_231746_copy_800x600.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20200511_001237_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200511_001237_copy_800x600.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 111

jdofmemi

Finally got the JTR lifted with the evo 2.5 stage 4 last night. Sitting on 37/12.50r17 machetes. Took a while but got it done around 11pm. Lol. King is shut down so went with shock extensions and the stock fox shocks for now until the evo specs show up.

View attachment 347037

The wife and neighbors wife requested a waipio valley trip for Mother’s Day so took it out at 8am this morning. Handled like a champ.

View attachment 347038
View attachment 347039

View attachment 347040
View attachment 347041
View attachment 347042

That looks great!

Nice you got it done in time for a test run.

wjtstudios

Hooked

View attachment 347037

View attachment 347038
View attachment 347039

View attachment 347040
View attachment 347041
View attachment 347042

Turned out awesome! Gorgeous JT

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King

Looks great. Even with the Rubicon sticker removed, it looks really clean. I think the black skins bring it all together.

fiend

Caught the Bug
So, I needed a place for my ARB fridge, and I don't have young passengers anymore, SOI decided to remove the rear seats and make a shelf for the fridge.

I raised it 6" from the rear deck, and stopped it where I can still lay the seats back to the max. I put the fridge on the left to the rear, up next to the jack mounted on the tire carrier. Then I had room to put an access door in front of the fridge.

I also put a door on the right, and the space is perfect for the totes I carry my camping gear in. The space between the shelf and the front seats will work for the bikini top, and flexible items like coats and such that need a place.

I also re worked my tire carrier to gain space for a tailgate table. Before this, the tire was pressed hard against the tailgate, so there was no room for anything, much less a table.

Next I mounted my Pull Pal to the tire carrier. It will be a PITA to get out, but if I ever need it, I will have all the time in the world to get it.

Between the shelf and the tire, there is room for a couple of ammo cans or something to carry fluids and parts in.

The storage under the fridge will be lockable, as well as being out of sight of prying eyes. This will be tools and such. This should clean up the back pretty good, at least by my standards.

Looks good Jerry. It’s always nice to have your rig well organized.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I like that tire carrier you have and the setup is looking good.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That looks great!

Nice you got it done in time for a test run.

Thanks! I’m liking it so far.

Turned out awesome! Gorgeous JT

Thanks!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks great. Even with the Rubicon sticker removed, it looks really clean. I think the black skins bring it all together.

Thanks! Yeah I wasn’t so sure about removing it but the wife hates anything red. I figured if we didn’t like it I could order replacements. I think we’re gonna leave it bare though and stick with the black/white theme. The skins definitely bring it all together.

For perspective, here’s a nose to nose shot with the JKU on an enforcer 3” stage 3 and 35s.

IMG_0404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Thanks! Yeah I wasn’t so sure about removing it but the wife hates anything red. I figured if we didn’t like it I could order replacements. I think we’re gonna leave it bare though and stick with the black/white theme. The skins definitely bring it all together.

For perspective, here’s a nose to nose shot with the JKU on an enforcer 3” stage 3 and 35s.

View attachment 347079

That's a nice pair.

I hope I can add a Gladiator for a work truck one day.

jab1719

View attachment 347079

Those are looking nice. Really like the stance of the JT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slimebones

Gotta bring along the essentials. I got no need for a rear seat either.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

More work today.

Got the Dynomax crawler muffler on, and ditched the garbage can that used to drag over everything behind the rear axle.

It's a little louder, but on first impression not annoyingly so. I will revisit this statement after a 4 hour freeway run later this week.

What I did notice is it opens up and seems to have more high rpm power.
I pulled on the freeway for a fast 2 mile run from one exit to the next, and it used to top out at something between 85 and 90, but this run I hit 100.

Jeep was still solid, and I could take my hands off the wheel at speed, so I'm happy with that, and the exhaust was louder than before, but I was wide open throttle all the way.

A nice cruise will tell me what I need to know.

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_222001_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200511_222001_copy_800x600.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20200511_205213_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200511_205213_copy_800x600.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 121

Elroy231

View attachment 347037

View attachment 347038
View attachment 347039

View attachment 347040
View attachment 347041
View attachment 347042
Your jeep is very sharp. Some amazing places to enjoy it at too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

More work today.

Got the Dynomax crawler muffler on, and ditched the garbage can that used to drag over everything behind the rear axle.

It's a little louder, but on first impression not annoyingly so. I will revisit this statement after a 4 hour freeway run later this week.

I pulled on the freeway for a fast 2 mile run from one exit to the next, and it used to top out at something between 85 and 90, but this run I hit 100.

Jeep was still solid, and I could take my hands off the wheel at speed, so I'm happy with that, and the exhaust was louder than before, but I was wide open throttle all the way.

Great upgrade. I dont have the crawler but I do like my dynomax exhuast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
More work today.

I like the sound of the dynomax . Def can hear it when you get after it on the freeway but it’s a nice throaty sound and not whiny .

You’ll clearance the bit that hands down below the frame rail soon I’m sure . Didn’t have any effect on sound on mine

IMG_6118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J&k_Overland

BCDD373B-6196-4348-B870-4D0C8513860A.jpg 9380E1EA-5020-428A-8368-D6F5DE4DDFFF.jpg 104B1038-F07A-447D-BEBA-00A9314839AA.jpg 8437B0B7-1E56-49B0-9F74-BA6799FB9FD0.jpg
threw a fresh 4.0 into the stepsons XJ this week. Now I can get my TJ back

Attachments

• 049AEB22-47C6-435C-907A-B040E5CD0D6F.jpeg
    049AEB22-47C6-435C-907A-B040E5CD0D6F.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom