What was done to your rig this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It must be because I'm from the Northeast and we don't get dust storms (mostly), but what the hell is a dust light?? An Amber rear facing light so cars behind can see you??

You kick up a lot of dust in the desert so it allows the people behind you to see you and not crash into you.

A little more then a fish finder

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was going to say, thats taking overlanding to the next level. :cheesy:

BlackKnight

Ahh That's what I figured, they might get confused with the tail lights etc..

On the racing trucks and other rigs, I've also seen blinker lights of variying colors, are those also there for that purpose??

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ahh That's what I figured, they might get confused with the tail lights etc..

On the racing trucks and other rigs, I've also seen blinker lights of variying colors, are those also there for that purpose??

Like the red and blue lights? Those have to do with passing other cars on the track and such. I forget what each means.

jhires

Installed a Lowrance HDS 5 and a PCI Race radio. Having my windshield replaced, took a rock on the way home from Moab.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm curious about the race radio. Other than knowing someone else who has one for it to be of use, what's the advantage? Is a license required?

LGPow2006

Lights done for now...maybe some day upgrade the headlights for on road use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1365038524433.jpg
    1365038524433.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 316

Whiskey River

Finally got my Cold Air Intake and Exhaust installed. Plus a few other goodies came in and hopefully get them installed next week.
IMG_0081.jpg IMG_0070.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 359
Top Bottom