What was done to your rig this week?

I wanted the chrome ones for a different project, so I bought the black ones off eBay.

However, it would be easy to remove, sand, clean, paint, and re-apply. You would just need to find some good 3m adhesive strips or something similar.

I like your route better. I enjoy wrenching and installing things as much as the next guy, but painting, I don't have the patience needed to get the job done right. Thanks though, I'm checking ebay now.

This week? new bumper and tires...
ysururyj.jpg

Finally warm out. I threw on my smittybilt net. Maybe now it'll be harder to steal shit outta my jeep :) and I think it looks cool too lol

Finally warm out. I threw on my smittybilt net. Maybe now it'll be harder to steal shit outta my jeep :) and I think it looks cool too lol

If you're talking about the C-RES net then I wouldn't count on it affording you any sort of theft protection. All someone would have to do is unclip the bottom from the rail.

If you're talking about the C-RES net then I wouldn't count on it affording you any sort of theft protection. All someone would have to do is unclip the bottom from the rail.

Yeah you're right lol but it may deter a dumbass or two...

Yeah, it definitely can't hurt. It may deter the quick snatch and grab opportunistic scumbags.

That's who got me last time :/ Im normally very good about keeping My stuff secure in there, but being that id never had anything stolen before, thought I'd be ok to leave my jeep unattended for 20 minutes and hid my valuables. Someone must have saw me hiding them cause I turned my back for 20 minutes and I was out 2300 dollars :( and in a lotta trouble.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365292338.987578.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365292349.441291.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365292359.089454.jpg
So it's been a two day project, sanded rust on the frame, then painted it, installed a hitch, and now I'm painting all my door hinges flat black. Then tomorrow, I'm going to install some shocks

Just got my ATX decals the other day! Have not put them on yet cause I don't have my tires and lift yet.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365296810.019119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bad ass stickers you got there that's way cool first I've seen on here.

ATX does not make there own decals to sell. So they were kind enough to send me the same JPEG they use and said I could have my own made. I have a friend that does decals for a living and ships anywhere if your interested.

ATX does not make there own decals to sell. So they were kind enough to send me the same JPEG they use and said I could have my own made. I have a friend that does decals for a living and ships anywhere if your interested.

Sweet that sounds awesome and yeah I'm interested I was look for sum like that cool

Wish I could say I did more but..... All I did was retire my "custom" Wayalife dealer plate and put my Cali plates on.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301027.074535.jpg

I got tired of looking at my jeeps faded black fender flares and bumper. So I took them off and repainted them today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301874.978088.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301890.047592.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301922.079838.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301936.964068.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301954.662196.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301964.431742.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365301978.264222.jpg

Top Bottom