What was done to your rig this week?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Agreed, the fronts are 8.5" wide and the rears are 4.5"(for both narrow and stock width). A 6.5" wide front flare would be perfect. As a daily driver in the salt belt I just wanted a little more coverage so I went with the oem width.
I wish there was a kid width for the front. Are the rears the same narrow and regular of different? I’m guessing different.

I like that size in the back but it’s a little too much in the front for me. I guess I’ll see how the narrows look when I get them.

I do like it on your jeep though. Looks clean.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Agreed, the fronts are 8.5" wide and the rears are 4.5"(for both narrow and stock width). A 6.5" wide front flare would be perfect. As a daily driver in the salt belt I just wanted a little more coverage so I went with the oem width.

They look clean on your jeep. They fit well with the bumper and everything. My two door is too beat for those at this point. Lol

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Thanks Mark, Matt did a great job as usual! It was a pretty fun day. The only issue we had was that some of the screws and washers were missing from the hardware package. The fenders looked brand spanking new but the hardware actually looked used and some was missing.
Rhino looks fantastic Chris, you and Matt did a great job installing them

Whiskeyjack

Looks like the Front-runner. I have it and so far I like it. Looks good and don't rattle. Nice job👍

Yep it's the Front Runner. At first I was a bit put off by the price and thought I'd have immediate buyers remorse, but the thing is solid and very well built, even the latch feels great. Definitely glad I got it!

Top Bottom