What was done to your rig this week?

Elroy231

Getting started on the rear of my jeep. Custom long arm, stretching the rear about 6 inches and going Profender 2.5 air shocks.
Artec mounts partially burned in and control arms in place for the mock up and measuring. Ill be starting a build thread for The Lion soon and ill have more pics included in that.
20200830_185416.jpg 20200830_193526.jpg IMG_6508.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Getting started on the rear of my jeep. Custom long arm, stretching the rear about 6 inches and going Profender 2.5 air shocks.
Artec mounts partially burned in and control arms in place for the mock up and measuring. Ill be starting a build thread for The Lion soon and ill have more pics included in that.
View attachment 352604 View attachment 352605 View attachment 352606

That’s awesome! Matt’s working his magic!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King

JKbrick

Looks like shits getting real up there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Sounds like some big changes. Looking good so far!

tiontroe

Replaced my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport's carpet with Husky Liners that I bought online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom