What was done to your rig this week?

NAUJK

Hey I am interested in getting some rocker skins for my rig, and I was jsut curious what the difficulty of putting something like that on yourself is, and any tips people have for it. Any information would be great Thank you! :beer:

Prime8

Hey I am interested in getting some rocker skins for my rig, and I was jsut curious what the difficulty of putting something like that on yourself is, and any tips people have for it. Any information would be great Thank you! :beer:

Check Rick's "Kraken Build Thread". I installed the EVO ones with carrier too if you have any questions. Nutserts are a pain, but that comes with the territory if you want skins.

Asgard

Nothing too much, but loving the look of my Plasti Dipped Grille (and the chrome Jeep badge pops on it).

Took most of an afternoon with the cleaning and waiting between coats, but not too shabby for $12!

PlastiDipGrille.jpg

CRAZYCASEY

Evo builders corners!!!! Moved the spare tire inside, what do ya think???? I really want to get the weight off the rear but I'm not sure I like it.....

Attachments

• image-3905433189.jpg
    image-3905433189.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 537
  • image-3170250871.jpg
    image-3170250871.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 547

Hell_Fire

Da Monsters new lift is in Big BIGGER DA MONSTER:rock: Now I need new tires :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 522

NAUJK

I am starting this thread cause I saw it on another forum (JKF). I realize not everyone on WayaLife has a Jeep but I thought it would be cool to see what the WayaLife community is doing to their rigs. Post up, stories or pictures of what you've done to your rig recently.

I just finished putting on some EVO rock skins on my rig, "Creeper."

View attachment 3499

View attachment 3500

Hey Frank you have an suggestions and tips for installing rocker skins?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey Frank you have an suggestions and tips for installing rocker skins?

Yes, be patient. Get a good nutsert tool and when drilling, make pilot holes first then drill through them with the larger holes.

Also when you get to the front of the skin, it bends outward. Install the skin with screws and tighten them down, THEN mark your holes. This will help the skin conform to the body so that the hole you are marking/drilling is spot on. I learned the hard way.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Evo builders corners!!!! Moved the spare tire inside, what do ya think???? I really want to get the weight off the rear but I'm not sure I like it.....

Yeah it looks great! I think it's a neat look with the tire inside. Kind of Baja style. :thumb:

CRAZYCASEY

Doknocker said:
Yeah it looks great! I think it's a neat look with the tire inside. Kind of Baja style. :thumb:

Thanks for the compliments. Im gonna try it for a while and see if I miss the storage space.

*fesheila*

Very cool!

I''m looking to do just that, looking at a Kenwood with built in Garmin, what stereo did you use?

well this week I fired my spotter and replaced him with a camera until he gets some experience. It was $20 bucks off amazon, I dont plan on it lasting long it will probably break on a rock or get water logged but thought I would just play around with the idea see how i like it....not too sure where to put it tho what do you guys think? I'm thinking by the transmission mount so I can see the 2 front wheels.

Top Bottom