What was done to your rig this week?

mtudb24

got the BLACK MOMBA grille installed today. quick qnd simple. Stuck out farther then forward for some reason after being fully seated so the winh wires rub up against it. But I covered them all in conduit. Now time for blue hawse amd d ring isolaters to match
Todd

Attachments

• 2012-12-16_16-44-52_291.jpg
    2012-12-16_16-44-52_291.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 470

kaptkrappy

got the BLACK MOMBA grille installed today. quick qnd simple. Stuck out farther then forward for some reason after being fully seated so the winh wires rub up against it. But I covered them all in conduit. Now time for blue hawse amd d ring isolaters to match
Todd

What is a BLACK MOMBA grille ? (serious question)

It looks like a factory grille painted matte black.

Jchet729

It was all on the JK... All under the lifetime warranty, so the dealer did it all,,, other than warranty work I do everything else myself...

thinking I need to re-read my wty, I'm 1st owner of my JK but don't remember hearing anything about lifetime wty mentioned while closing on it

mtudb24

Yes, the black Momba grille is just a factory matte black grille. Came with all hardware attached but the weather strip. Had to get that at the dealer.

Tackerdown

Banned
nope leave it be , thats a cool lookin rack. if it isnt made in china with slave labor its ok with me. besides I have distant relatives in Australia. although mud looks good on black.:beer:

dchew

Picked up my 2013 and started modifying!

I picked up my 2013 JKUR today! Got home and within 30 minutes had the Truck Lite's in :)
Next will be my JK stickers. Sitting on the shelf is a 1350 front driveshaft. Waiting on all the other parts...

Ciao,
Dave

This is my first post on any US site with my Sharpwrax JK as in pics. I pick up the sensitivity and just read the FAQ. Just showing my JK off really. Don't have a web site yet and who knows whether the world will like a Jeep rack designed and manufactured in southern Western Australia. What do I do on a site like wayalife? Lurk, just bugger off or maybe remove my decals and rack or even better get it pretty bloody dirty and then post some pics?
Anyway removed one pic and edited the other to avoid offense.

I'm sorry. I did not mean anything by it. I was just wondering. I sincerely apologies to you my fellow jeeper.

Rusty

hmmm Day started out like this...
546504_10151293438972243_343689263_n.jpg
And not long after looked like this...
156157_10151293494852243_1185026895_n.jpg
Details and more pics to follow tomorrow :D

Jchet729

Todd

Kinda thought this would be a cool thing to do right after buying my JK, also think the red one would look cool on my wall in the house...

Holeshot

Banned
Sweet lookin ride Holeshot.! How was the install on that? I'm kinda eyein the JK Brawler Lite Front Bumper with Brawler Bar myself. lights and everything mount up nice? And has anyone got thoughts on the best place to buy?

thanks!

And to be honest, this is not a poison spyder bumper. This is a design I made myself, inspired by the brawler lite with trail stinger, It is a little different on some aspects and streched about 8" on each side so it protects the grill and fenders from trees.

Top Bottom