What was done to your rig this week?

Beyrgut

WTH? Dude please do tell.

Yeah and curious about lift and tire combo, there is a lot of space between tires and fenders while upside down even if they are flat. Looks like a high CoG got the best of you. Sucks man hopefully just cosmetic and minimal structural damage.

Bearjew1

Yeah and curious about lift and tire combo, there is a lot of space between tires and fenders while upside down even if they are flat. Looks like a high CoG got the best of you. Sucks man hopefully just cosmetic and minimal structural damage.

6" left sitting on 37's

GCM 2

Replaced Clock Spring

I had gotten really tired of looking at this....

IMG_0516.jpg

So I replaced the clock spring.....

IMG_0510.jpg

Now I am looking at this ;)

IMG_0514.jpg

GCM 2

14.1 mpg's on 40's Greg? Wow... I'm only getting 10-11.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bone stock 3.8L, auto with 5.38 gearing, that's my around town mileage if I am easy on the gas. It gets about the same on the highway if it's not too hilly. Overall average is about 12-14mpg combined city/hwy

Beyrgut

C'mon that's including time away from it being stuck in the garage. If you were able to drive it everyday it would probably be close to 9mpg :cheesy:.

JaySC

Bone stock 3.8L, auto with 5.38 gearing, that's my around town mileage if I am easy on the gas. It gets about the same on the highway if it's not too hilly. Overall average is about 12-14mpg combined city/hwy

That is awesome. I need to work on my driving skills then. You know what they say, "Asian driver, no survivor" haha.

GCM 2

At least it wasn't hot when you did it. :crazyeyes:

Yep, fall is here! Gotta love the cooler weather :icon_crazy:

That is awesome. I need to work on my driving skills then. You know what they say, "Asian driver, no survivor" haha.

That's why you need to run the sport cage and 4 or 5 point race harness upgrade....even a your large Asian frame will be a survivor ;)

Last edited:

JaySC

Yep, fall is here! Gotta love the cooler weather :icon_crazy:

That's why you need to run the sport cage and 4 or 5 point race harness upgrade....even a your large Asian frame will be a survivor ;)

Lol! I need a sport cage just for my big head.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Still in process, but 'upgrading' to the kicker speakers and Dynamating the enclosures.
1379887673466.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8MUD

ACE Flat fenders, ACE rock sliders, RK 2.5, and tested it out. Front drive shaft boot ripped. Next a Coast 1310.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379892306.923732.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom