What was done to your rig this week?

kaptkrappy

Burned a jks trackbar brace on the front axle. Only to find that the brace hits the frame on compression of the passenger side. Guess I need to bigger than a 2"bb now lol

More bump stop is what you need, not more lift to stop the contact. (more lift if you want, but more bump stop first)

Dft, I have that same bracket also, running the 2" JKS coils and I put a Tera flex 1/2" spacer on top of it with a 3" synergy bump stop and Sumosprings and have no contact with the frame at all. Hope this helps

^^^^^^^^
What he said.

Heh JKbrick it's nice to hear reports from other JK peeps. I'm presently running a 2" skyjacker BB(spacers and shocks). I'm thinking it's time to go for a proper coils/shocks 3.5" lift. I'm eyeballing the BDS, AEV 3.5 SC or if I'm truly strapped for cash the RC 3.5" kit. I have to compensate for the PolyPerformance HD full skid plates underneath.

In the mean time, a little present showed up in the mail today:

Thanks Wayalife!

Bonehead

I went back to my Discount Tire and had the tires rotated and rebalanced........... then went to the Lucus Oil service center and had my first oil change done (went full synthetic )
The oil change part is sad on my part it is the first time in 25yrs that I haven't done it myself:grayno: , but after recent events I really didn't feel like it LOL........... I will get the next one though!!!;)

Yeah, I know pretty exciting :bleh:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Bro, no ones gonna blame you for not wanting to do it yourself after your surgery. I wouldn't either :bleh: nice to see you're out and about in your jeep though! :rock:

Ldogg

I got a chance to install the new drake offroad shifters I got from the kids for my birthday at lunch time today. Pretty slick looking. The TC shifter is a PITA to get off.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380150529.288579.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380150542.937840.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380150555.322677.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380150567.688341.jpg

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Finally got some decent tires for the 2013 JKU Sport. Nothing fancy, BFG Mud Terrains. They look way better than the GY SR-As, especially with the 2" leveling kit and the stubby bumper mod. Next is rock rails, around Christmas time. Wait, I also need seat covers, slush mats... It never ends. LOL

Good lookin rig ;-)

Holeshot

Banned
upgraded my non-infinity audio. I got a set of 4 infinity speakers for free :thumb:

It's a real good improvement over my stock speakers, and its enough for me.

look at the difference of the magnets sizes :eek:

1234593_10151877590323416_701221173_n.jpg

JandSJK

Out with the 30 1380171378114.jpg
In with the PR44
1380171437252.jpg
HD tie rod. 1 ton GM rod ends. 1 1/2 .25 DOM 1380171550445.jpg
Tabs welded on for the steering ram. Ran out of time to get everything installed. 1380171587589.jpg

°IIIIIII°

loscann48

Installed my new Halloween themed drive lights! 1380238906084.jpg

They are gkowjng monster eyes...they look better in person.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dahreno

Banned
Final burn in of the shock hoops and shocks complete Got a chance to flex it out today to make sure everything cleared , and it did ! I am very happy with the articulation . 41" from the ground to the outer edge of the tire .

Last edited:
Top Bottom