What was done to your rig this week?

dahreno

Banned
2.5 x 16 " , I am a little worried about the heat ! Maybe a heat shield will be in order . I can't believe I spend the better part of the day at one of my favorite 4 wheeling spots high pressure spraying paint off of the rocks that some morons did and picking up trash , to another moron Posting picks of my Jeep in this fashion .There were probably fifty of us today out at Moon rocks cleaning up the area , while some idiot web wheeler with almost 7500 posts is screwing with me ! What does it take to get this stocker to get off me ?

Last edited:

WhiteDynamite

Yes it was. We had over 20 rigs on Tie Rod Canyon. Almost had a TJ flop on a waterfall. Another TJ popped something in his D35 but was able to drive out (wasn't a shaft) There was a guy that tried to bring a stock Nissan truck, he got stuck a few times, blew a tire and blew out his power steering. Another guy had an old ford truck that he got stuck in a wash and left it there. I had to find his truck by retracing our track on GPS and winch him out. I didn't get home until 4AM. Had a blast!

WhiteDynamite

I may be here in November, my company was talking about sending me to San Diego for a couple months but nothing is certain at the moment.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes it was. We had over 20 rigs on Tie Rod Canyon. Almost had a TJ flop on a waterfall. Another TJ popped something in his D35 but was able to drive out (wasn't a shaft) There was a guy that tried to bring a stock Nissan truck, he got stuck a few times, blew a tire and blew out his power steering. Another guy had an old ford truck that he got stuck in a wash and left it there. I had to find his truck by retracing our track on GPS and winch him out. I didn't get home until 4AM. Had a blast!

I may be here in November, my company was talking about sending me to San Diego for a couple months but nothing is certain at the moment.

Last year's was fun. This year sounds epic! LOL!

I'll send you PM about dates in November. Or if you are in contact with Chris (warwagon) he'll have the dates as it gets closer. I hope to get a good group together for a run or two when I am down there. :rock:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Last year's was fun. This year sounds epic! LOL!

I'll send you PM about dates in November. Or if you are in contact with Chris (warwagon) he'll have the dates as it gets closer. I hope to get a good group together for a run or two when I am down there. :rock:

Good group? Does that mean I'm not invited like we talked about before?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
2.5 x 16 " , I am a little worried about the heat ! Maybe a heat shield will be in order . I can't believe I spend the better part of the day at one of my favorite 4 wheeling spots high pressure spraying paint off of the rocks that some morons did and picking up trash , to another moron Posting picks of my Jeep in this fashion .There were probably fifty of us today out at Moon rocks cleaning up the area , while some idiot web wheeler with almost 7500 posts is screwing with me ! What does it take to get this stocker to get off me ?

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Had no idea I had almost 7500 posts. :eek:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Yeah, hopefully that is enough.

I would have liked to have gone out to moonrocks and help (never been). Too bad I was in the office for most of the day. :grayno:

I think when he comes to town we need to do some wheelin' and drinkin'!

Not much of a wheeler or drinker myself, but I'll do either or both to better the community. ;)

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

Had no idea I had almost 7500 posts. :eek:

where do you see the post count? :idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah, hopefully that is enough.

I would have liked to go out to moonrocks and help (never been). Too bad I was in the office for most of the day. :grayno:

I think when he comes to town we need to do some wheelin' and drinkin'!

Not much of a wheeler or drinker myself, but I'll do either or both to better the community. ;)

where do you see the post count? :idontknow:

Idk he told me. I figured he was knowledgable and trustworthy. I use my iPad and don't care about post count. Seems like a lot of others care about it though. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom