What was done to your rig this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well , I guess when you are 24 years old and living with mommy and daddy , you can sit around and post 22 times a day in between playing with your self !. Now that I know you are such a young little pussy , I will stop caring about what you say ! My youngest kid is older than you ! As a matter of fact he is in So. Cal. right now,he will be more then happy to pay you a visit if you want to give me your address .But , we both know you won't do that Right ?

:cheesy: your going to send your son to beat me up? :eek:

And I didn't know I lived with my mom and dad. I wonder where they are because I haven't seen them in a while. And the playing with myself comment, well I guess I can't deny that. :crazyeyes:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Well , I guess when you are 24 years old and living with mommy and daddy , you can sit around and post 22 times a day in between playing with your self !. Now that I know you are such a young little pussy , I will stop caring about what you say ! My youngest kid is older than you ! As a matter of fact he is in So. Cal. right now,he will be more then happy to pay you a visit if you want to give me your address .But , we both know you won't do that Right ?

Why so much anger and hostility, coupled with threats of violence?

sad-panda-podiatrist_medium.jpg

dahreno

Banned
I just hate this guy and I get along with every one ! He is constantly harrassing me and I don't want to deal with it anymore .I can understand why your parents keep clear of you . Smart people !

David1tontj

where do you see the post count? :idontknow:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you were being sarcastic, but for Those who don't know, you just tap on the persons icon an their stats come up, along with posts.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Ok here goes overlanderJK being 100% real right now.

The reason I say shit to you is this, nobody wants to see the same pictures of your fucking willies parked on a damn rock pile and you JK parked on the steps at hungry valley. If you wheel as much as you say post a different picture. I post pictures all the time (disclosure: not of my rig since I just web wheel though :crazyeyes: )

That is all. If I start posting the same picture over and over please make fun of me. I am giving you permission. And I won't even send my son/brother/sister/mom and dad (still can't find them in my house though :thinking: ) to beat you up.

There, I said my piece. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just hate this guy and I get along with every one ! He is constantly harrassing me and I don't want to deal with it anymore .I can understand why your parents keep clear of you . Smart people !

Wait a minute, if I can't say things to you why can you say things to me? That doesn't seem fair.

dahreno

Banned
I have alot of pics. of my Jeeps and have not posted any of the standard pics. you talk about in quite awhile . You do . That's what pisses me off .Just knock off being a smart ass and posting pics. of my rides and were good .

JK-MAT

Got my 3/4 inch coil spacer installed up front to level out the jeep after putting the bumper and winch on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1380477534228.jpg
    1380477534228.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 1380477543826.jpg
    1380477543826.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 379

JAGS

Hooked
Got my 3/4 inch coil spacer installed up front to level out the jeep after putting the bumper and winch on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What do you think of your slots?

Was looking at those but wondering if the lug/bolt deals on the ring stick out to far. Wish they would recess those just a little bit.

- Jason

dahreno

Banned
My links are off set to compensate for the difference . The mounting points for the end links are not straight across from each other . Did they come with spacers to space out the mounting points so they would be parallel ?

Top Bottom