What was done to your rig this week?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Come clean my Jeep.:beer:

There was a bikini car wash in Carson yesterday. I passed it on the way to my kid's football game. Looked like it was staffed by the Bunny Ranch for all of the bikers. I looked in the rear view mirror and my boys' eyes were as wide as saucers. ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
There was a bikini car wash in Carson yesterday. I passed it on the way to my kid's football game. Looked like it was staffed by the Bunny Ranch for all of the bikers. I looked in the rear view mirror and my boys' eyes were as wide as saucers. ;)

:worthless:

JKWrang

Applied it today!

Not too sure how I feel about the conflict with it being centered.... and the jeep decal in the actual window...

But if Eddie designs a 2014 sticker ill buy it :D

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Attachments

• 1380506682338.jpg
    1380506682338.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 363

JKbrick

Yes the JKS links, I have a 2" JSPEC lift and had to cut 1 1/8" off each end for the right length. Not sure if the rockstar skids raise the mounting point of the links or just the shocks, but that's what I cut off. Had to drill the lower hole out to 1/2" but the hole in the swaybar was fine. Thanks everyone for looking, I appreciate your time

JK-MAT

What do you think of your slots?

Was looking at those but wondering if the lug/bolt deals on the ring stick out to far. Wish they would recess those just a little bit.

- Jason

Visually I love how they look. I haven't wheeled with them a whole lot, but the one time I have, I did smash one of the fake bolts on a rock. Didn't hit it too hard, but it put a nice flat spot on the side. I think if you normally wheel in places where your prone to rubbing the outer ring of the wheel, the slots probably wouldn't be the best choice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks good. :thumb:How long did the install take? Any photos of your switch panel?:yup:

Maybe like 1.5 hours? I was moving pretty slow since I was tired. Lol I am running the daystar switch panel so it looks the same as before just with an extra light on. I will take some more pictures in the morning with the ambers.

JAGS

Hooked

Holy crap those are bright! :cool: Any issues with the rigid knock offs?

Visually I love how they look. I haven't wheeled with them a whole lot, but the one time I have, I did smash one of the fake bolts on a rock. Didn't hit it too hard, but it put a nice flat spot on the side. I think if you normally wheel in places where your prone to rubbing the outer ring of the wheel, the slots probably wouldn't be the best choice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, right now wouldn't be a problem. But when I go 37s, what you described is exactly what I was concerned with. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Holy crap those are bright! :cool: Any issues with the rigid knock offs?

Well, right now wouldn't be a problem. But when I go 37s, what you described is exactly what I was concerned with. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Well they have only been turned on for less then 5 minutes so no, no issues.

JAGS

Hooked
Well they have only been turned on for less then 5 minutes so no, no issues.

Ha ha. Just meant with the product and wiring, etc once you got everything unboxed and set to install. No obvious quality short cuts on materials and they installed well? But you pretty much answered that to Frank. :thumb:

Top Bottom