What was done to your rig this week?

Cpfiremn

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361076618.151749.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361076660.554955.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361076674.831848.jpg

Installed teraflex sway bar disconnects and Teraflex steel braided front and rear brake lines ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361076732.384311.jpg

Last edited:

Unlimited

My brother came over and we installed my new front alloy shafts and locker. It's ready for Moab! (Did his shafts locker, muffler, front woody d-shaft, and EVO sleeves last weekend.

Helped my son fix a little wiring issue on his but I believe we got it ironed out now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361080426.118091.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361080453.567475.jpg

07 JKU

Rusty

I sold my LOD mid/width with stinger front bumper and LOD sliders and ordered EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger and EVO sliders.. :clap2: I got hit in the head thursday night.. lol

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I did 3 things, I finally finished up cutting my stock bumper into a stubby, Decided not go with end caps. :yup: I also installed my on board air compressor I got from Eddie, but decided to install in the back of jeep.:rock: What do you think?:thinking: I added a power block under the hood by battery, I am running all my accessories to it for power Compressor, light, etc... I left small service wire loop, so I am able to move if I need to replace battery.:)
2013-02-15 12.18.57.jpg 2013-02-16 15.56.02.jpg 2013-02-16 15.55.47.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I did 3 things, I finally finished up cutting my stock bumper into a stubby, Decided not go with end caps. :yup: I also installed my on board air compressor I got from Eddie, but decided to install in the back of jeep.:rock: What do you think?:thinking: I added a power block under the hood by battery, I am running all my accessories to it for power Compressor, light, etc... I left small service wire loop, so I am able to move if I need to replace battery.:)
View attachment 16184 View attachment 16186 View attachment 16185

Hey, where did you get that power block from? That looks great!! More details please on how you installed it too :thumb:

jelliott076

View attachment 16184 View attachment 16186 View attachment 16185

The power block looks like a great idea! I've got so much stuff attached to the battery it's looking like a pile of red wires.

dillacom

315/70/17 BFG AT KO's, black Pintlers, and AEV 2.5" lift

V2Ttq2n.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Here is the block I used they come in 8 circuit or 12 circuit, there are a few places that I know of to get them, One source, walther electric, I think R-Vac has them too.

2013-02-18 08.49.06.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Here is the block I used they come in 8 circuit or 12 circuit, there are a few places that I know of to get them, One source, walther electric, I think R-Vac has them too.

View attachment 16190

Not familiar with automotive electrical. So you connect the block to the battery which creates a "live" block. And then run other wiring from the block?

texasdave

Installed Smittybilt tailgate cover, Daystar Hood Wranglers and plasti-dipped the grill! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361207175.652793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone somewhere in Texas.
Semper Fi!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Not familiar with automotive electrical. So you connect the block to the battery which creates a "live" block. And then run other wiring from the block?

Look at it as a access point for power you can run lights, compressor, etc. power to each and ground from battery, I do this instead of running a power wire from battery to each device. here is a drawing if this helps, is this what you were asking. This way you don't have 10 wire to battery.

POWER BLOCK.jpg

instead of running wires to battery

BATTERY TERM.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom