What was done to your rig this week?

Helwyr

I ordered the windshield lights and new headlights at the same time earlier this month.

The windshield ones arrived perfectly.

The headlights... not so much. Mirror was missing a chunk that was rattling inside the housing, the center portion was ripped off and just dangling there all flacid like. :grayno:

Anywho... fast forward less than a week and the new headlights arrived!

KC HiLiTES 42351 Gravity LEDs. Got them for a steal at just under $350CDN + tax, free shipping... for the pair! Couldn't believe it at first since even on the KC hilites site they're about $580 USD.

Anyway... I <3 you amazon!

Will post night time photos later tonight.

IMG_0509.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG

Robs_Red_JK

Noting to exciting for me. I discovered why my rear locker was not working. The wires were barely making any connection at the plug on the axle. When I would wiggle them I could hear it lock and then unlock. And then I wiggled it again and they wires snapped clean off. Now $70 later from the stealership I got a new plug to wire back in and it should be all good to go again! IMG_0258.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

IMG_8368.jpg IMG_8372.jpg IMG_8371.jpg added some of Wally Worlds supreme offering of led lights. Racing lights to be exact! Used em to light up the back cargo area. So fucking annoying how the jeep shuts off ALL of my lights after two minutes. Not anymore! I wired up the Burners to straight battery power! [emoji106]

WJCO

Meme King
added some of Wally Worlds supreme offering of led lights. Racing lights to be exact! Used em to light up the back cargo area. So fucking annoying how the jeep shuts off ALL of my lights after two minutes. Not anymore! I wired up the Burners to straight battery power! [emoji106]

Nice. Great idea. Where's your switch?

JS-CHLLN

The Beast Needed It!

This week the Beast got the heads shave and fitted New Heavy duty valves, valve springs, heavy duty rocker arms, and heavy duty push rods. She was well in need of some TLC!

rudicon

Installed overhead console 1.0

First attempt at my overhead console. Was more of a proof of concept that's why it has alot of sloppy cuts. Already working on 2.0. Fits 3 radios, 1x 70cm, 1x 2m/70cm, 1x CB.

jeep ohc 2.jpg
jeep ohc.jpg

Top Bottom